Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

55 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Same ole song and dance huh

Big congratulations to your boys for having the courage for going up and spanking tough ole Marshall Co who was 3-7 last season. Heck of a measuring stick. Really something to beat your chest over! Yep, y’all are clearly the favorites.

Edited by Waker

34 minutes ago, Waker said:

Big congratulations to your boys for having the courage for going up and spanking tough ole Marshall Co who was 3-7 last season. Heck of a measuring stick. Really something to beat your chest over! Yep, y’all are clearly the favorites.

Funny thing is this won’t be settled until the day after thanksgiving! Everyone has played real nice this offseason  but it’s football time! You’re betting on huntingdon and I’m banking on LC...I love this time of year! Good luck until  round 4

10 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Funny thing is this won’t be settled until the day after thanksgiving! Everyone has played real nice this offseason  but it’s football time! You’re betting on huntingdon and I’m banking on LC...I love this time of year! Good luck until  round 4

Fingers crossed on that one. On Huntingdon’s end, McEwen is sounds like they have improved and Wayne Co will never lay down. Those boys are always tough. Not to mention Mt Pleasant and probably Cornersville if we all keep going. So much football to play and so many scenarios could happen.

37 minutes ago, Waker said:

Fingers crossed on that one. On Huntingdon’s end, McEwen is sounds like they have improved and Wayne Co will never lay down. Those boys are always tough. Not to mention Mt Pleasant and probably Cornersville if we all keep going. So much football to play and so many scenarios could happen.

Very true statement. How did the Huntingdon/Covington scrimmage go? I have heard that Covington is some what down from what they were the last 2 years.

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

Sorry my popularity was really down being nice? I’ve been scorned for being soft...and I’m outta politics now

Listen Shock i hope we have to worry about you all sometime this year to be honest,because that means we both have done what we intended to do!LOL!But we have to focus on this side of the State before we have any right thinking about you all.Good luck guys and lets all hope and pray every young man stays healthy on every team!

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Listen Shock i hope we have to worry about you all sometime this year to be honest,because that means we both have done what we intended to do!LOL!But we have to focus on this side of the State before we have any right thinking about you all.Good luck guys and lets all hope and pray every young man stays healthy on every team!

Absolutely...I’m just creating hype! I just want my guys to get some chatter from across the state! Actions always speak louder than words!

15 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm telling you guys shocker is pulling you guys chain. Yes, LC is very good and could win the whole thing or get upset who knows. Whoever made the comment about last year championship game knows Cornersville was the better team. Funny you bring up 2017. What about 2016, 2015, 2014. Each year is different. Like I said Lake County is very good and it will take a heck of team to beat them in November/December. Lake County has a demanding non region schedule and may drop a game. Who knows. I'm not caught up in this east vs west thing like several of you are. I dislike all teams LC plays and don't cheer for my rivals to do well. I don't want to see anyone injured. If LC were to lose I seriously doubt I would cheer for the team that put them out. Good luck to all teams.

#creatinghypeandawareness

19 hours ago, Waker said:

If the semifinals this season are anybody but Lake County vs Huntingdon and South Pittsburg vs Greenback somebody might get fired. LMBO