Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

7 hours ago, shockernation said:

LC goes to Murray to play 2 40 minute scrimmages against Marshall Co KY and Murray! LC dominates Marshall 32-7...Marshall had 1 offensive play that gained any positive yardage and LC had their way! LC was well on their way to beating Murray 16-7 but the score I felt was much closer than the actual game! We were kinda running at will...Tubbs looked good! Still work to do...secondary! No one will run the ball on us all year! Our D will hit you in the mouth! Line up against us and throw it deep...gives you a fighting chance! Really deep for the first time in a long time. Hope single A is ready

Wow!All i have to say is WOW!Be cause talk dont win games!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Wow!All i have to say is WOW!Be cause talk dont win games!

He said gives you a fighting chance.Not that u would win..lol..LC has receivers also playing defensive backs so they can go get the ball against those great receivers that Greenback has.Not that they will even play.Could be Hunt and South Pitts or maybe someone else.Who knows?

Edited by mrbigster

11 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

He said gives you a fighting chance.Not that u would win..lol..LC has receivers also playing defensive backs so they can go get the ball against those great receivers that Greenback has.Not that they will even play.Could be Hunt and South Pitts or maybe someone else.Who knows?

Im not worried about us,we have ALOT of work to do before even being considered on your or even Pitts level Right now.Ive seen Championship level teams and we arent there yet.I was just replying to a pretty arrogant post from a team who hasnt seen the final game in,well i dont know how long.The team that has represented YOU ALL got hammered in 17 and also got beat last year by one of our teams that we considered a very good team not GREAT by ANY standards.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Even more what does Cov return.Most years Very good 1A and 2A teams can compete with most decent 3 and 4A teams.Other than our neihbors the Goons!

Covington has a Mr. Football finalist running back returning but lost some good ones. A kid that started on the line for them last year transferred to Lake Co. also has a new head coach. We have to play both teams so was curious on the details. 

I'm telling you guys shocker is pulling you guys chain. Yes, LC is very good and could win the whole thing or get upset who knows. Whoever made the comment about last year championship game knows Cornersville was the better team. Funny you bring up 2017. What about 2016, 2015, 2014. Each year is different. Like I said Lake County is very good and it will take a heck of team to beat them in November/December. Lake County has a demanding non region schedule and may drop a game. Who knows. I'm not caught up in this east vs west thing like several of you are. I dislike all teams LC plays and don't cheer for my rivals to do well. I don't want to see anyone injured. If LC were to lose I seriously doubt I would cheer for the team that put them out. Good luck to all teams.

Edited by lakecounty1968