District 8-A

ecu

On 2/28/2019 at 9:22 AM, oleblue78 said:

Good thing the game still has to be played and that’s just your opinion. 

Moore Co. has no chance to even come close in this game.  No disrespect to any of the young ladies playing but Clarkrange at home is too tall of a task even for Stone Memorial who’s playing in the AAA substate game on Saturday. 

On 2/28/2019 at 9:22 AM, oleblue78 said:

Good thing the game still has to be played and that’s just your opinion. 

Moore Co. has no chance to even come close in this game.  No disrespect to any of the young ladies playing but Clarkrange at home is too tall of a task even for Stone Memorial who’s playing in the AAA substate game on Saturday. 

16 minutes ago, oleblue78 said:

We expected to be here. Had a rough start to the year while the team found their chemistry. Also played some big schools. Moore County isn’t scared to come to Clarkrange. May be blowout but we ain’t scared. 

Moore County is a quality program they’ve earned respect throughout the years. No doubt they’ll be back at the top!  

58 minutes ago, oleblue78 said:

Sad thing is they haven’t played their best ball yet. Haven’t had the best 5 out there together yet this year. 

What is their best lineup? They’ve played in a district/region championship. He sees them everyday in competitive practices. I’ve never heard of a coach willfully sabotaging his team, especially in a tradition rich town like that who seem to run even their “good” coaches out of town.

Not what I meant. Meant all 5 haven’t had had their best games together. 1 or 2 may be off then then the other 3 on the floor have to pick it up. Should have said all 5 haven’t been in sync together. But wow you get butt hurt easy so you must be pretty tight with this coach. That only leaves 1 person you might be. Lmao!! 

1 minute ago, oleblue78 said:

Not what I meant. Meant all 5 haven’t had had their best games together. 1 or 2 may be off then then the other 3 on the floor have to pick it up. Should have said all 5 haven’t been in sync together. But wow you get butt hurt easy so you must be pretty tight with this coach. That only leaves 1 person you might be. Lmao!! 

In his defense it was an easy assumption based on Moore County having a crowd of parents at the game where a vast majority act like absolute fools. Most disrespectful group of fans towards their own coach I have ever seen. Embarrassing. And I have no dog in the fight. Impartial 3rd party observer.