District 8-A

ecu

1 hour ago, rebelboy121 said:

To get wins. Them and Coffee County play any smaller school that will play them. That's neither of them will have anything for the Murfreesboro schools in the regioN. They both need to be playing bigger schools to get better for later on.

CC played Baylor and riverdale and white co which all are big schools or ranked private schools. and looking at the tully schedule they play warren, father ryan and lebanon after playing hendersonville and gallatin and independence that all are way bigger. I’m just an old rebelette fan from fc but looking at these schedules I am going to say you have no idea what it is you are saying. tully is closer to 2a in size and coffee has played a tough schedule to date with some wins mixed in. coming from a rebel boy I know the frustration but you are not correct 

24 minutes ago, ecu said:

Tullahoma by 30+

I agree. Eagleville still looks like they are trying to find their stride. Tullahoma is capable of finishing 1 or 2 in their district and winning a region game or two as well. I think the Boro schools are still tough but not nearly as dominate as they’ve been in the last decade or so.

As far as 8A goes I still think it’s a 3 team race. Eagleville, Huntland, and Moore Co. Which one of those 3 can protect their home court while stealing 1 or 2 on the road.

6 hours ago, Ctread2019 said:

I agree. Eagleville still looks like they are trying to find their stride. Tullahoma is capable of finishing 1 or 2 in their district and winning a region game or two as well. I think the Boro schools are still tough but not nearly as dominate as they’ve been in the last decade or so.

As far as 8A goes I still think it’s a 3 team race. Eagleville, Huntland, and Moore Co. Which one of those 3 can protect their home court while stealing 1 or 2 on the road.

Have you seen Fayetteville City play? Heard they are playing really well. 

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Have you seen Fayetteville City play? Heard they are playing really well. 

Haven’t seen them, but it looks like 4 of their 6 wins have come against Culleoka, Columbia Academy, and Frank Hughes. None of which are very good. However, those have been games that Fayetteville city have lost in the past. I’m sure they are improved but I’m going to wait to pass judgement on them until they get a few district games under their belt. Fayetteville is a tough place to travel to and play well, so they might sneak up and win a few at home.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, Ctread2019 said:

Haven’t seen them, but it looks like 4 of their 6 wins have come against Culleoka, Columbia Academy, and Frank Hughes. None of which are very good. However, those have been games that Fayetteville city have lost in the past. I’m sure they are improved but I’m going to wait to pass judgement on them until they get a few district games under their belt. Fayetteville is a tough place to travel to and play well, so they might sneak up and win a few at home.

Fayetteville is definitely a contender ! They can beat anyone in district.