2018-2019 Miss Basketball Nominations

WolfPack101

49 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

How many rebounds and assists does Dishman have?  

How many should a scoring guard be expected to have? In the games I’ve seen her play, I would guess between 5 and 10 on rebounds, assists, and steals. She’s always around the ball. 

42 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

K.Carter beat Dishman head to head and out scored her if we are going by that mentality. 

Carter is a very good player. Probably the best in district 8.  From what I’ve seen, she would be my second pick. I would take her on my team before shutes. But she didn’t outscore Dishman in the region game.  Carters high score last year was against upperman in the state final, when she scored 32.  Dishman scored 35 in the region game against Macon, so Carter couldn’t have scored more than Dishman head to head. 

I had the honor to watch Dishman play over holidays in Seveirville in the championship game against a undefeated team out of Alabama named Pisgah and there point guard has signed with Auburn and the Dishman girl scored 32 on them and they held there point guard to10 or 12 and shes going to sec. I talked to aassisant coach from LMU and said Dishman just fell in love with the school and that's where she wanted to play. I really enjoyed watching those two great gaurds go head to head but Dishman won the battle big time and was MVP. I also watched Upperman play there and they have some very good young talent too. And I think Dishman had 8 rebounds and 6 assist that game with the 32 points. I think she is a baller and can compete at any level. If you haven't seen her play go and watch her and you can see why she has over 2600 points already. I hope shes in the State so I can see her play again but there in a really tough region with Macon and Upperman. Go see her play like I did and she will make a believer out of you and she has a great attitude.That Cumberland County team is fun to watch.I might have to go to regions when they play Macon or Upperman. Does anyone know where there at this year? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

Carter is a very good player. Probably the best in district 8.  From what I’ve seen, she would be my second pick. I would take her on my team before shutes. But she didn’t outscore Dishman in the region game.  Carters high score last year was against upperman in the state final, when she scored 32.  Dishman scored 35 in the region game against Macon, so Carter couldn’t have scored more than Dishman head to head. 

I would take Carter over Dishman, and I have seen both play several times. I don't have a kid on either team, just honest opinion. 

If I want a flat out shooting guard that can score I take Dishman all day long and twice on Sunday.  Dishman shoots a high % from the floor and 90+% from the foul line. If I'm looking for more of a combo guard that is more athletic I take Carter. 

Edited by UTRok