Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

3 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

I hope Manassas loses and has to travel to Humboldt. Get this guy off the boards until the next time Manassas is relevant. 

I saw HB vs Trenton last night and BOY you all are in for a RUDE AWAKENING! MANASSAS and MAHS will both be at STATE this year! MARK my words!!! The talent level of MAHS and Manassas is on another level! Peabody??????? Folks gone get killed in Memphis!!! wayyyyyy to small!!!!!! MAHS is HUGE!!!! 

Big kid from HB is good. Catthadious Moore is by far a better player. no disrespect to this kid at all but Catt is a very skilled big with an outside game too! HB kid is not even more skilled than #52 from HB. #45 is just athletic and that is IT! Catt gone KILL HIM!!! Partee from MAHS gone kill him!!!! Big Zay from MAHS gone kill him!!! All three of those guys much better players! Just my honest opinion and I have been around this stuff 30yrs.

#5 for HB makes them go! really quick guard but nothing we don't see in memphis just about every game!

#3 for HB didn't handle the ball that good but he did knock down shots and find #52 for good looks.

#2 loves to attack the basket but it was fools gold last night because Peabody don't have a player over 6'0 tall. not gone be the same with Catt and the other big boys in there blocking shots and taking charges! 

HB nor Peabody has a strong bench. Both teams played maybe 1-2 guys off the bench.

HB reminds me of a much less talented BTW and Trenton reminds me of Middle College, Oakhaven, MASE, Hillcrest,City U, and MBA. mid-low end 15a-16a teams. My honest opinion. 

you do realize the Memphis teams from 15A blew the teams out in sectionals last year? I see a repeat!

2 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

Here is a full game from earlier in the year of Manassas and Douglas. 

Draw what conclusions you will.

I was at this game. It was really good but Douglass had to forfeit due to 3-4 ineligible players that played. Manassas is MUCH BETTER RIGHT NOW! DOUGLASS finished the season in 5th place in 15A! 

1 hour ago, coachzero said:

I saw HB vs Trenton last night and BOY you all are in for a RUDE AWAKENING! MANASSAS and MAHS will both be at STATE this year! MARK my words!!! The talent level of MAHS and Manassas is on another level! Peabody??????? Folks gone get killed in Memphis!!! wayyyyyy to small!!!!!! MAHS is HUGE!!!! 

Big kid from HB is good. Catthadious Moore is by far a better player. no disrespect to this kid at all but Catt is a very skilled big with an outside game too! HB kid is not even more skilled than #52 from HB. #45 is just athletic and that is IT! Catt gone KILL HIM!!! Partee from MAHS gone kill him!!!! Big Zay from MAHS gone kill him!!! All three of those guys much better players! Just my honest opinion and I have been around this stuff 30yrs.

#5 for HB makes them go! really quick guard but nothing we don't see in memphis just about every game!

#3 for HB didn't handle the ball that good but he did knock down shots and find #52 for good looks.

#2 loves to attack the basket but it was fools gold last night because Peabody don't have a player over 6'0 tall. not gone be the same with Catt and the other big boys in there blocking shots and taking charges! 

HB nor Peabody has a strong bench. Both teams played maybe 1-2 guys off the bench.

HB reminds me of a much less talented BTW and Trenton reminds me of Middle College, Oakhaven, MASE, Hillcrest,City U, and MBA. mid-low end 15a-16a teams. My honest opinion. 

you do realize the Memphis teams from 15A blew the teams out in sectionals last year? I see a repeat!

Well, I guess you have it all broken down in your opinion but that's why you play the game. You never know what's going to happen each night with 17 & 18 year old kids so we will see what happens come Monday. If, you are right, I will be the first to say so but you watch one (1) game and made this long scouting report but if Manassas or MAHS is good as you say them both should make it easy. Also, Humboldt has played bigger teams where they were smaller at every position so size want be a issue.

Edited by 87vikingalumni
edit

1 minute ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Well, I guess you have it all broken down in your opinion but that's why you play the game. You never know what's going to happen each night with 17 & 18 year old kids so we will see what happens come Monday. If, you are right, I will be the first to say so but you watch one (1) game and made this long scouting report but if Manassas or MAHS is good as you say them both should make it easy. 

First time watching Peabody. watched HB 3 times so far. Teams still have to play the game but if MANASSAS or MAHS clicking on their A game and HB on A game MAnassas and MAHS A-game is wayyyy better! Peabody gone get KILLED!!!!!

1 minute ago, coachzero said:

First time watching Peabody. watched HB 3 times so far. Teams still have to play the game but if MANASSAS or MAHS clicking on their A game and HB on A game MAnassas and MAHS A-game is wayyyy better! Peabody gone get KILLED!!!!!

I know you are proud of 15A (by the way you trying to convince everyone) but like I said, " in another post you made, is that's why you play the game". It's a lot of factors that affect a game, team not shooting good, foul trouble so on and on. So, that could go both ways if the other team is clicking, one thing I've learn in life NEVER UNDERESTIMATE anybody because sometimes the best team don't always win the best team that day does!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

I know you are proud of 15A (by the way you trying to convince everyone) but like I said, " in another post you made, is that's why you play the game". It's a lot of factors that affect a game, team not shooting good, foul trouble so on and on. So, that could go both ways if the other team is clicking, one thing I've learn in life NEVER UNDERESTIMATE anybody because sometimes the best team don't always win the best team that day does!!!!!!

well i was 100% correct last year! both teams got blown out!

2 hours ago, coachzero said:

Sir, this is not last year & yes they won but neither won the gold ball last year. Like I said, " be proud of your team or district but don't got to talk down about another team". If, you all win then you all win simple as that no need to persuade anybody how good Manassas or MAHS are they will prove it on the court.

•  
  • coachzero
  • Members
  • 111 posts
6 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

So you were 100% correct last year and Douglas did beat Humboldt.  How did you come out on your predictions when the mighty Douglas team played Clay Co and Loretto?

I am sure that Manassas and MAHS are very good teams, but the game is decided on the court and not by predictions.

7 hours ago, coachzero said:

Yeah and Douglas barely beat a Clay County team full of sophomores and juniors last year. Clay led the entire game. So I’m not scared of any team from Memphis. Bearden wins AAA this year.