Who goes to the glass house in 1A

Volsfan2000

55 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yeah and Douglas barely beat a Clay County team full of sophomores and juniors last year. Clay led the entire game. So I’m not scared of any team from Memphis. Bearden wins AAA this year. 

This year could be the year that A and AAA aren't won by a team from West TN/Memphis. 

Heck, this could be the year that none of them come back this way. 

2 hours ago, warmachine7954 said:

This year could be the year that A and AAA aren't won by a team from West TN/Memphis. 

Heck, this could be the year that none of them come back this way. 

Well Manassas just won and we will see the massacre on Monday vs Peabody!

MAHS will beat HB too!

10 hours ago, coachzero said:

First time watching Peabody. watched HB 3 times so far. Teams still have to play the game but if MANASSAS or MAHS clicking on their A game and HB on A game MAnassas and MAHS A-game is wayyyy better! Peabody gone get KILLED!!!!!

MAHS May be good, but I’m sure they haven’t been to a Humboldt Sub-State type environment either.  

Trenton, I hope you don’t miss a shot! 

Go West TN! 

10 minutes ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Hope your prediction is right & if Humboldt play like they did in regional championship they will be hard to beat! Humboldt gym will be standing room only, vikings just need to play team ball and leave it all on the court!

MAHS is an average team. Take some charges break their press and you’re dunking on them all night. 

18 hours ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Sir, this is not last year & yes they won but neither won the gold ball last year. Like I said, " be proud of your team or district but don't got to talk down about another team". If, you all win then you all win simple as that no need to persuade anybody how good Manassas or MAHS are they will prove it on the court.

So you all can talk about how good these country teams but I cant talk about how dominate 1A ball is in Memphis? LOL OKAY!

1 hour ago, 87vikingalumni said:

Hope your prediction is right & if Humboldt play like they did in regional championship they will be hard to beat! Humboldt gym will be standing room only, vikings just need to play team ball and leave it all on the court!

vs those little bitty boys? LMBO Lane not gone be open like that come MONDAY vs MAHS!

48 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

If Manassas draws Clay in the first round of the state tournament at least y’all won’t have to worry about staying overnight in Murfreesboro. One and done

If Manassas draw clay Co the T$$AA just lost a lot of money because clay going HOME! LOL