Region 4 AA

jimbo44

16 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Takes a lot of work to host the tournament, not sure cookeville would want to just step up for that. 

Last time I remember it being there CHS was the site but Upperman handled everything. Which I’m sure they wouldn’t be opposed to doing. But either way it can’t be changed now. I was selfishly hoping it would be closer only because my wife is expecting and cookeville isn’t nearly as far away from our doctor as crossville lol. Monday is in fact her due date!

8 minutes ago, dctiger said:

Last time I remember it being there CHS was the site but Upperman handled everything. Which I’m sure they wouldn’t be opposed to doing. But either way it can’t be changed now. I was selfishly hoping it would be closer only because my wife is expecting and cookeville isn’t nearly as far away from our doctor as crossville lol. Monday is in fact her due date!

Ha I get why you would not want to go to crossville. 

22 minutes ago, dctiger said:

Crossville has a very good hospital and birthing center so if it happens then have the baby here.

That being said I am excited that it’s here. FYI for fans: The visitors side at CCHS is not the best place to sit, because it’s 10 feet behind the bench. The home side is great with bucket seating that’s usually reserved but I don’t know if they will be for this tournament.

7 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Glad the refs got together and made the right call.

As for you making a fool of yourself in the rest of this post... well that is just par for the course.

With that call, and the many others I’ve seen in gyms across the state, tssaa  officially allowed high school basketball to become professional wrestling, with outcomes predetermined and no respect for the rule book. And considering the comments on here, from the low IQ experts, who don’t understand or watch the game, and think it’s ok for officials to determine the outcome,   it is assured that the game will continue to deteriorate into non existence. Enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. 

1 minute ago, Mw4vols said:

With that call, and the many others I’ve seen in gyms across the state, tssaa  officially allowed high school basketball to become professional wrestling, with outcomes predetermined and no respect for the rule book. And considering the comments on here, from the low IQ experts, who don’t understand or watch the game, and think it’s ok for officials to determine the outcome,   it is assured that the game will continue to deteriorate into non existence. Enjoy wallowing in your ignorance. 

Sounds like they took their time and made sure they got it right as to not determine the outcome. 

I know though you have seen every game in every gym and know it all. I was truly shocked when i got on today and saw you blaming refs. Really blew my mind. Try blaming the coach who never develops depth and constantly leaves players in to get hurt in garbage time. 

Any other valley poster knows what yall have been doing. Have fun hosting legit teams in your gym next week.

25 minutes ago, Mw4vols said:

How about not blowing a 4 point lead with 30 seconds left instead of depending on the refs call at the end? Don’t let DeKalb shoot a 3 then have them foul you and shoot another 3!! Foul them and send them to the line especially with a 3 point lead with 10 seconds left. It’s Coach Miller’s fault they lost she didn’t manage the game well at the end. I wanted Cumberland to win and my daughter’s heart is broken that they lost but the blame starts with Miller.

10 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

How about not blowing a 4 point lead with 30 seconds left instead of depending on the refs call at the end? Don’t let DeKalb shoot a 3 then have them foul you and shoot another 3!! Foul them and send them to the line especially with a 3 point lead with 10 seconds left. It’s Coach Miller’s fault they lost she didn’t manage the game well at the end. I wanted Cumberland to win and my daughter’s heart is broken that they lost but the blame starts with Miller.

Bingo

26 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

There you go again with facts and objective reasoning.... you better be careful or you’ll get reported for false claims. 

• Like 1