Region 4A

UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

This should be a sweep for all the 6A teams as 5A is weak. They don’t have a team that could make it to the 2nd round if the District 6A tournament.  Anyone care to disagree?

Who you got going to State from over there? Clay County, Clarkrange, Tellico and North Green?  I know the first two are right.

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Who you got going to State from over there? Clay County, Clarkrange, Tellico and North Green?  I know the first two are right.

Since Tellico plays no one during the season it’s hard to tell if they are a serious contender or not. I’m thinking Cosby and North Greene instead of Tellico but I could be wrong. Clay is in for sure they have no one on their side of the regional bracket and the substate game will be relatively easy as well regardless of if they host or travel. Clarkrange is in although I will say Pickett will give them a run in the region semis. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

This should be a sweep for all the 6A teams as 5A is weak. They don’t have a team that could make it to the 2nd round if the District 6A tournament.  Anyone care to disagree?

Does Trousdale win at Whitwell? It’s not like they have any big game tradition in girls Basketball. The other 3 are just nice bus trips for the kids. Isn’t this Region 3A and not 4A?

Edited by Khall555

9 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Since Tellico plays no one during the season it’s hard to tell if they are a serious contender or not. I’m thinking Cosby and North Greene instead of Tellico but I could be wrong. Clay is in for sure they have no one on their side of the regional bracket and the substate game will be relatively easy as well regardless of if they host or travel. Clarkrange is in although I will say Pickett will give them a run in the region semis. 

Pickett County is kinda rebuilding right? They hadn't give Clay or Clarkrange a decent fight yet have they?

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Pickett County is kinda rebuilding right? They hadn't give Clay or Clarkrange a decent fight yet have they?

Pickett beat Clay at home. Lost by 12 at home to Clarkrange. but it was still a 4 point ballgame halfway through the fourth. and the Clay officiating debacle to other night we will never know how that would have truly turned out. 

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I say Tellico for sure, I think Oneida has a chance, maybe North Green. IMO region 1 and 2 are a little down this year. I don’t think anyone will be Tellico they have played a week schedule but North Green schedule isn’t much better.

7 hours ago, Khall555 said:

Does Trousdale win at Whitwell? It’s not like they have any big game tradition in girls Basketball. The other 3 are just nice bus trips for the kids. Isn’t this Region 3A and not 4A?

Yeah you’re right it’s 3A I’m just so used to these teams playing in Region 4A. TSSAA changes it every other year it seems like. 

• Like 1