Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

2 hours ago, workinprogress said:

As for your negative comments goldenbear, everyone on here already knows that if Mt Juliet has another great season we get to put up with you for another year, but if Mt Juliet get bounced early you will conveniently go into hibernation. 

Facts!! Gotta take the good with the bad. I don't mind him talking crazy for MJ. But don't run and hide for a whole year when MJ gets bounced early in the playoffs.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

Dude stop before you keep making yourself look like a fool. 

Facts

MJ is 19-17 all times in the play offs (No One Cares about regular season)

MJ has never made it to a championship game

MJ is Not a consistent top 5 6a program in Tennessee (You don't get bounced in the first round 2 years ago by a 4 seed and call yourself consistent just because you made the quarterfinals last year)

Totally agree! He shouldn't be talking crazy at all with this database you just presented.

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Facts!! Gotta take the good with the bad. I don't mind him talking crazy for MJ. But don't run and hide for a whole year when MJ gets bounced early in the playoffs.

Yes sir!!  Smack talk is what makes these boards great. And when his team couldn’t back up his mouth he ran like a sissy. He wants to tell someone to come to Mt. Juliet and meet him but he didn’t even have the stones to get back on the internet!!  I can only imagine how he would cry and whine if someone did come to MJ. That’s why he will always be the laughing stock of the T and no one will ever take him seriously no matter what he says. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes sir!!  Smack talk is what makes these boards great. And when his team couldn’t back up his mouth he ran like a sissy. He wants to tell someone to come to Mt. Juliet and meet him but he didn’t even have the stones to get back on the internet!!  I can only imagine how he would cry and whine if someone did come to MJ. That’s why he will always be the laughing stock of the T and no one will ever take him seriously no matter what he says. 

Meet him...lol, his homeboy on here told me that same exact thing. Difference is I actually went to three gyms in area where he suppose to been. But of course he wasn't there, all this tough guy talk isn't necessary on football site. We can all agree and disagree without all that stupid tough guy talk. So trust me that's all it is tough guy internet talk.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Meet him...lol, his homeboy on here told me that same exact thing. Difference is I actually went to three gyms in area where he suppose to been. But of course he wasn't there, all this tough guy talk isn't necessary on football site. We can all agree and disagree without all that stupid tough guy talk. So trust me that's all it is tough guy internet talk.

lol not necessary unless it’s you apparently, “went to three gyms in the area”  that’s real tough. I don’t even workout to be quite honest lol 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Infatuated with “kids” huh, it’s quite embarrassing to involve yourself in a 24 hour laughable debate about who’s tougher on a high school football forum, but please keep making me spit out my coffee with your terrible elementary comebacks. You must feel tough being on the 6a boards.

5 hours ago, workinprogress said:

I'll add that in the last ten years Mt Juliet has a losing record against Rutherford County and a losing record against Williamson county schools alone. Mt Juliet had a great season last year. Leave it at that. 

As for your negative comments goldenbear, everyone on here already knows that if Mt Juliet has another great season we get to put up with you for another year, but if Mt Juliet get bounced early you will conveniently go into hibernation. 

These boards are all for fun. The negative comments are all good. Make you look silly but whatever. Your delusional comments and lack of fundamental knowledge is all good too. However, there is no place for the physical threats. No one needs to meet you in Mt Juliet or anything like that. Every time you say something like that you only make yourself look worse. 

I’d say I’m pretty successful on this site, I piss a bunch of people off, it puts me in a solid euphoric state, people cry and become infatuated with me... I love it. The funny thing is people think they WIN, and intimidate me, and one day I’ll just vanish. However the reality is I’m not going anywhere. I’m not ashamed of anything on a high school football forum where old men live vicariously through young teens. I’ll always be the winner, so you and the rest of you AARP losers can stay infatuated with my presence. 

34 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Lol!! You ain’t gonna find him in a gym bro. He’s a fat boy. Try McDonald’s!!!

18 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Me and you both know you didn't go to 3 different gyms. Lie again. You do a lot of talking to be saying other people talk. This is an MJ thread. Why did you ever come in here in the first place? Pearl Cohn don't play them do they? I never go surfing for Pearl Cohn threads, so it's pretty clear you must be infatuated with anything MJ. 

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

Me and you both know you didn't go to 3 different gyms. Lie again. You do a lot of talking to be saying other people talk. This is an MJ thread. Why did you ever come in here in the first place? Pearl Cohn don't play them do they? I never go surfing for Pearl Cohn threads, so it's pretty clear you must be infatuated with anything MJ. 

On my mom grave I went to three gyms looking for you in Hermitage. You didn't actually tell me what gym you was at, so I went to three looking for you. Of course you wasn't nowhere to be found. You and goldenbear need to stop that tough guy act foreal. We can all agree to disagree on here about football. But all that meet me here BS yall doing stop it ok, because neither one of y'all are bout that life. You not even MJ guy you like sorry Gallatin, so why do you even comment under here yourself? You have never seen me say anything about nobody else team unless they talk about PC first. So yeah goldbear started our beef and i responded like I do everyone else.  But the difference is me and goldbear kept it about football, but you made it personal so I went to see all the smoke and you didn't even have a match...lol

Edited by FIREBIRD80