Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You’re not dealing with intelligent life here trader. I have already said to much to him. 

Too* typical hicktown lingo, I love getting a rise out of aarp senior citizens, who no longer work, instead sit on CoachT all day infatuated with the GREAT MOUNT JULIET FOOTBALL PROGRAM. Now have a nice day your blood pressure is probably getting dangerously high.

24 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

If you clueless idiots are going to jump off a cliff and say that there are multiple 3A teams that wouldve veat MJ last year, then have a sack big enough to also admit they would've been good enough to beat Oakland as well. If you can't say that, then STFU with all the hate against MJ. Just makes you guys look jealous and desperate TBH. Then again, I can see why there would be envy. I dont want to hear any excuses after MJ plays Maplewood this year either.

Maplewood loss everybody from last years team. So MJ beating Maplewood isn't a big deal. But my question is about 3 years ago, you and goldenbear said MJ don't play metro teams because of gates right? But then MJ put Glencliff, Overton and McGavock on schedule, when Brunetti point blank called MJ to play 2017 but MJ said no. Then this year MJ put Maplewood on their schedule when clearly Maplewood will be down this year. So what I been saying all alone is MJ didn't wanna play PC, and the gate talk was BS.

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Maplewood loss everybody from last years team. So MJ beating Maplewood isn't a big deal. But my question is about 3 years ago, you and goldenbear said MJ don't play metro teams because of gates right? But then MJ put Glencliff, Overton and McGavock on schedule, when Brunetti point blank called MJ to play 2017 but MJ said no. Then this year MJ put Maplewood on their schedule when clearly Maplewood will be down this year. So what I been saying all alone is MJ didn't wanna play PC, and the gate talk was BS.

LOL WE WOULD BEAT PC PUT THAT ARGUMENT TO REST BUDDY. It’s very weak. Like yourself 

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

They will get their crack at MJ this fall. Let the pads talk. If that 3A ball is as good as quoted in here, Maplewood should be able to take them, right? Will report back to this after the matchup