Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

On 4/16/2019 at 7:29 PM, Lost Old Dad said:

OK, you DID play the R'dale program that you say is NO GOOD, and if I remember correctly R'dale put a whipping on y'all that you still haven't gotten over.  LOL

One piece of advice, Play it and then Say it.

Lost dad you want riverdale to be so great again lol. Just go back to bed old guy. When you wake up this will be all just a dream.

On 5/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, thegreatone36 said:

Buddy...look at the above average stats that he put up for them last year. The Mount Juliet Bears will not drop off like you think...as if this is the type of program who has ever relied on heavy D1 talent to win games. He is the ONLY major D1 talent they have had this decade. And they have played some great football since 2010. The difference for MJ is that they didn't RELY on Grimes last year like some tems would. He was another valuable piece to the team. 

Some would say you didnt RELY on him enough that's why yall got bounced but I'm just a fly on the wall.

3 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

NOPE, just think it is FUNNY when it is one or two and done come playoff time just like DB!

Regular season does NOT put anything Silver or Gold in the Trophy case.  If you want to see what the Silver or Gold trophies look like just visit R'dale's trophy case sometime.

15 years ago is not relevant, iPhones didn’t exist for another 4 years.... let’s talk relevance, oh shoot we can’t Riverdale doesn’t fit in that criteria. LOL 

13 hours ago, workinprogress said:

Didn't Riverdale kick MJ out of the playoffs two years ago? Maybe I am mistaken. 

The regular season streak is impressive no doubt. Hard to win that many games in a row. I could easily see adding another ten to the list this season. Will anyone be a serious threat to stop the streak?

I agree the streak is impressive. And there are serious threats to stop it. Mt. Juliet just didn’t schedule them. 

• Upvote 1

Who do they need to schedule? They have Oak Ridge scheduled this year. They are never dropping the Gallatin game as that has been a long time rivalry in which Gallatin still has a huge record advantage over. (MJ has won 3 in a row now, though) Stewarts Creek isn't a pushover, 6A Rutherford County School. Maplewood is a respectable opponent. Spring Hill? It's way better than scheduling Glencliff again. The rest (Lebanon, Wilson Central, Hendersonville, Station Camp, Rossview) are region opponents. 

Much better scheduling this year than last. Give credit. 

Edited by thegreatone36

30 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Who do they need to schedule? They have Oak Ridge scheduled this year. They are never dropping the Gallatin game as that has been a long time rivalry in which Gallatin still has a huge record advantage over. (MJ has won 3 in a row now, though) Stewarts Creek isn't a pushover, 6A Rutherford County School. Maplewood is a respectable opponent. Spring Hill? It's way better than scheduling Glencliff again. The rest (Lebanon, Wilson Central, Hendersonville, Station Camp, Rossview) are region opponents. 

He supports small boy football, he should have to pay a membership fee just to post with us.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

34 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

He supports small boy football, he should have to pay a membership fee just to post with us.

They should charge you a double fee when they let you back on after you ran off the boards like the little sissy you are. Glad to see you put on your girl panties and came back. Now this is the part to where you will try some witty come back (and it really won’t be) but when you are finished you will still be a sissy who ran off the boards when you shot off your mouth and couldn’t back it up. By the way my team has been to the title game 9 times and yours none. Chump....

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

You seem like a sensible MJ poster unlike someone else. I probably could have worded my post better. Yes your schedule looks much better than past years. I honestly think you are better than all the teams on it. I wish you well and think you guys will go 10-0 again. 

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They should charge you a double fee when they let you back on after you ran off the boards like the little sissy you are. Glad to see you put on your girl panties and came back. Now this is the part to where you will try some witty come back (and it really won’t be) but when you are finished you will still be a sissy who ran off the boards when you shot off your mouth and couldn’t back it up. By the way my team has been to the title game 9 times and yours none. Chump....

It Would be an easy victory if we played Mulan. 

You know it. Now go back to 3a boards. Or even better yet, Come find me in Mount Juliet if your mouth can back it up.