Mj Bears 2019

mjbearfan1960

4 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

If you clueless idiots are going to jump off a cliff and say that there are multiple 3A teams that wouldve veat MJ last year, then have a sack big enough to also admit they would've been good enough to beat Oakland as well. If you can't say that, then STFU with all the hate against MJ. Just makes you guys look jealous and desperate TBH. Then again, I can see why there would be envy. I dont want to hear any excuses after MJ plays Maplewood this year either.

I have made the comment earlier in this thread that I think you are one of the more sensible MJ posters. For the record I just want you to know that I haven’t said many 3A teams could beat Mt. Juliet of last year. I stated I think Alcoa would and that Covington could. There is no shame in any of that from my point of view it is nothing but respect for you guys. Alcoa beat Maryville at full strength last year. And Covington gave them all they wanted and almost beat them. Yes Oakland blasted Maryville. But Maryville at that point in the year was riddled with injuries and was but a shell of themselves from earlier in the year. I do think that there are 2-3 teams in 3A other than Alcoa and Covington that would have given you guys a game. No not beat you but kept it to about a 2 td game. You guys had a great team last year. Hats off to ya. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Your insults prove your age, probably mid 50’s. At least google some good comebacks lol

You looked at my profile they other day so you know exactly how old I am. Even know my name. Funny you said something the other day about finding you if I was man enough but out of the two of us I am the only one brave enough to put my name and info on here. Like I said you are nothing but a loud mouth punk. You are the king of insulting people on here which is why everyone laughs at you. You are also the king of not backing your mouth up. You are a joke and a loser and no matter what you do you will always be the laughing stock of coach t and everyone will always talk junk to you. Heck even LOD make you look like a straight up fool. Heck I’m gonna leave him to finish my light work..... chump. 

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Your insults prove your age, probably mid 50’s. At least google some good comebacks lol

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

When attacked, must attack

back.

Thought process of an eight year old... not much better than threatening to leave the message board and NEVER come back if you were ever wrong... seems like I've heard that one before somewhere, but I can't remember for sure.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You looked at my profile they other day so you know exactly how old I am. Even know my name. Funny you said something the other day about finding you if I was man enough but out of the two of us I am the only one brave enough to put my name and info on here. Like I said you are nothing but a loud mouth punk. You are the king of insulting people on here which is why everyone laughs at you. You are also the king of not backing your mouth up. You are a joke and a loser and no matter what you do you will always be the laughing stock of coach t and everyone will always talk junk to you. Heck even LOD make you look like a straight up fool. Heck I’m gonna leave him to finish my light work..... chump. 

That's it let the retired REALLY Old Man handle the child.  LOL  I can't wait until he finds out I am nearing 70!