Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Tnfootball1234

Hookfin leaves Haywood

Recommended Posts

Good hire by Haywood. Apparently they are committed to keeping the football program rolling now. Covington goes back a long way with Haywood, and I'm glad to see them doing well. As long as we are in a different classification, I wish them nothing but good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ascendotuum said:

Well if that don't blow your hat in the creek ..............

The other "finalist" would have too... apparently having plenty of horses in the barn is appealing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Who was the other finalist?

Sorry, but I don't reveal other people's personal business. The other applicant may or may not be ok with the public being aware that he applied for another job... the administration at his current school knows but haven't made it public, so it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Just for the record, I think that the Tomcats have the best guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Sorry, but I don't reveal other people's personal business. The other applicant may or may not be ok with the public being aware that he applied for another job... the administration at his current school knows but haven't made it public, so it wouldn't be fair for me to do so. Just for the record, I think that the Tomcats have the best guy.

I respect that, didn’t think of it that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, PatriotNation said:

Hate they lost Hook! Hope they dont do what Liberty did and fall off to near nothing! 

Seems like they have hired a proven winner. 

 

Congrats to the tomcats for getting him hired. Don't know how they did it but they got it done!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haywood lost 32 seniors and its head coach, but from what I am hearing they are reloading just fine. Three players with D1 offers already over the summer. How long it will take to get things headed in the right direction will be the key, but the early schedule appears to be very tough. I have a feeling they will be there in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Haywood lost 32 seniors and its head coach, but from what I am hearing they are reloading just fine. Three players with D1 offers already over the summer. How long it will take to get things headed in the right direction will be the key, but the early schedule appears to be very tough. I have a feeling they will be there in the end.

Wow!  32 seniors is a ton. I do not care who they hired losing that many seniors is going to take a while to get it back going. 

Freshman - Want to make the team

Sophomores - Want to play

Juniors - Want to score 

Seniors - Want to win. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow!  32 seniors is a ton. I do not care who they hired losing that many seniors is going to take a while to get it back going. 

Freshman - Want to make the team

Sophomores - Want to play

Juniors - Want to score 

Seniors - Want to win. 

South Gibson freshman- want to feel worthy to stay on the field with Milan. 

SG sophomores- aspire to be Milan water girls. 

SG Junior- wanna sniff Milan jock straps. 

SG seniors- want to keep from getting mercy ruled by Milan. 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South Gibson freshman- want to feel worthy to stay on the field with Milan. 

SG sophomores- aspire to be Milan water girls. 

SG Junior- wanna sniff Milan jock straps

SG seniors- want to keep from getting mercy ruled by Milan. 

:)

Aight BPM...   Remember I do KNOW you... where you live, where you work, what you look like ( ugly as the tail end of the rented mule).....  but if it has to be this way so be it! Enjoy. 

 

Bulldog freshman - Want to avoid the smell that is lingering behind from flipper

Bulldog sophomores - Finally figured out a way to tune out the sound of 20 year old single " baha men - who let the dogs out" 

Bulldog juniors - wish they had something to put in their jock straps

Bulldog seniors - finally realize that they will never live a full life for having been a bulldog for so long and and start counseling/therapy to try to deal with it. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...