6aaa 2019-20

repoman

1 minute ago, 85warrior said:

What?

It says on scoreboard the the game ended in a 64 64 tie. Even showed their records as a tie

On 2/19/2020 at 10:12 PM, 85warrior said:

White County schools will be closed Thursday the 20th.

Tourney not affected.

Why did they csll ot a tie between white and stone. It kinda matters for seeding purposes for region

1 hour ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Congrats to White County. Were you at the game warrior? Sounds like it was a good one

The game started out like the previous 2 meetings. Stone jumped out to a 12-2 lead. Stone led at the half 33-28. White Co played a strong 3rd quarter and led 47 to 45 after the third. White led much of the 4th quarter, but Stone came back and led by 3 with seconds remaining. G. Dodgen hit a 3 to tie it at the end of regulation. White led most of the ot period and held on for the win. Obviously this was our best effort of the year.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:29 AM, HurricanePride said:

Rhea has everyone back from what I can remember from last year when they played us at EH.  They actually had us beat in the region at our place.  Looking on this website at last year's district schedule they split with Cookeville, beat White County both times, and played Stone pretty tough.  Stone graduated some good ones.  Cookeville graduated hands down their best player.  I'm not sure who White County graduated, but on paper Rhea was already better than them.  I think Rhea has to be considered a threat to win 6AAA.

I in a round about way said Rhea could win 6AAA.  If crazy things happen on our side could we see another Riverdale Smyrna situation?

Edited by HurricanePride