6aaa 2019-20

repoman

13 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

We cant play when the school is closed for sickness and now we cant play a make up game with stone either because they are saying we can't play a game on parent/teacher conference night. 

Probably a good thing for CCHS to have both the White Co. & Stone games cancelled.  They've had enough 30 point losses already this year.  In reality, these games wouldn't benefit either team.

14 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

Probably a good thing for CCHS to have both the White Co. & Stone games cancelled.  They've had enough 30 point losses already this year.  In reality, these games wouldn't benefit either team.

This true except for the not doing either team any good. Not sure it would help them, but would give us two good games before we play our district tournament where we won't be challenged at all.  

25 minutes ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

This true except for the not doing either team any good. Not sure it would help them, but would give us two good games before we play our district tournament where we won't be challenged at all.  

The gate from those game would certainly help, both of those games would bring in huge crowds. Stone vs Cumberland Boys game would be competitive. Where is the 7AA District Tournament this year?

3 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

7AA is bad pretty bad. We are not very good this year, and should win it easy. 

7AA is the worst district in the State and I try to follow all the teams (my daughter goes to Cumberland). The other 4 teams are just awful and the 3rd and 4th place teams will get slaughtered in the Regional Tournament if not for some major upset in 8AA, I have seen Macon play and the entire all district team in 7AA could not handle them.

55 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

7AA is the worst district in the State and I try to follow all the teams (my daughter goes to Cumberland). The other 4 teams are just awful and the 3rd and 4th place teams will get slaughtered in the Regional Tournament if not for some major upset in 8AA, I have seen Macon play and the entire all district team in 7AA could not handle them.

6AA is the worst district in the state and when you get past Meigs district 5 is really bad.

46 minutes ago, buc1973 said:

Where is LadyCavs Fan? I was unable to attend last night's game and was looking forward to his recap.

Last I seen him, he was bellied up to the bar at Spankies drooling and shirt untucked.He will wake here in few.

Edited by repoman
Spell