6aaa 2019-20

repoman

2 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Unless they could beat Stone Monday which would eliminate Stone or probably Bradley from the region. Ha

Wishful thinking?

If they pulled the upset, the likely region championship would be an opening round game. A win against stone could be the difference between substate or a 1st round region loss.

6 hours ago, 90warrior said:

Where is ladycav fan's breakdown?

Dang.  I leave for a few hours and they crawl out of the woodwork talking about me!   Our game went almost exactly the way I said.  I guess I should have known we would miss a game tying wide open layup.  My bad.  We turned over the ball WAY too many times.  Both Hampton and Graves had great games.  Our bench was solid.  We led almost entire game.  We just didn't make plays in the final minutes and they did.  Hampton had like 38 and carried them to a win.  

What about that White County win.  That was a huge upset.   Good for them.  They definitely needed that.  Should be a good game in the final.  

We were planning on playing Stone the next game anyway.  I guess we get to play to see who goes to BC.  Hope we can send Stone down to meet the BC Bearettes.  That would be nice.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dad0414 said:

Cookeville did beat Sparta at home this year.  They beat Rhea at home as well.  How did Sparta do against Rhea again? 

You obviously misinterpreted what i was trying to say. Yes we lost to Cookeville once and Rhea twice i was just thinking about how happy MOST of the district teams would feel if one of the #1's were eliminated early. 

39 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

You obviously misinterpreted what i was trying to say. Yes we lost to Cookeville once and Rhea twice i was just thinking about how happy MOST of the district teams would feel if one of the #1's were eliminated early. 

Totally misinterpreted!  That would be awesome if one of them were eliminated.  Awesome win last night!!!

• Like 1