District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

1 minute ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Looks like Cleveland has a make-up game with ooltewah scheduled for this week- so they would count as one of his two games of suspension.  meaning he CAN coach East Hamilton.  Still could lose, but it will be under his command. 

Gotcha. I am glad he will be there for that game. It is a big one for that program. I could coach them to wins over Soddy & Ootlewah. :roflol:

15 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

What rumor?? Did she wear black and gold tonight? She is not and will not be a Bearette this season. Facts: she did unenroll at Bradley. And then once she found out she was ineligible at Cleveland she reenrolled and asked for her position back. She was told no. Whatever happens next season is unknown but this year it will be the girls you saw on the floor tonight. And no it isn’t funny. It is what it is. You don’t walk away from a team.  

Y'all will not make state without her this year. Good luck though. 

10 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

How has this hurt her recruitment. Sounds like nobody knows what is even going on. 

Because a TEAMMATE would never drop a team half way through the season.  Anyone that has an "all about me" mentality is not good for a team- no matter how many points they are scoring.  Basketball is a team sport.  It is really hard to get down to your mentality level to explain things- so stop me if I'm going too fast for you.  

17 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Because a TEAMMATE would never drop a team half way through the season.  Anyone that has an "all about me" mentality is not good for a team- no matter how many points they are scoring.  Basketball is a team sport.  It is really hard to get down to your mentality level to explain things- so stop me if I'm going too fast for you.  

College coaches like winning and have to have talent to do so. She will be fine. 

Edited by twopairsofgloves

39 minutes ago, Only1 said:

Hearing situations like this are sad when they are true but it's funny that this kid had issues at home but the Parents are Bashing and wishing for Bradley's downfall.Just doesnt make since to me

The only issue this kid has at home is that her parents are hot headed and made an irrational decision.  They got mad at the coach because she was benched for the last three minutes of a game and her parents VOLUNTARILY signed over their parental rights to the grandmother for the sole purpose of being able to transfer and immediately play at the cross town rival school.  No one is bashing the kid- this is all on the parents.  And when they realized their plan was not going to work since it was not court ordered they asked for her to be put back on the team and was told no.  Mind you this is after accusing the coach of being racist on social media.  I can guarantee you that Coach Reuter cares for that girl like his own daughter- but you can not let just let this go and pretend nothing happened.  The entire situation is sad. 

23 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Gotcha. I am glad he will be there for that game. It is a big one for that program. I could coach them to wins over Soddy & Ootlewah. :roflol:

Eh, East Hamilton game is pretty much meaningless. The big one is the one they will play against each other in the district tournament. They're going to be the 2nd and 3rd see regradless of who wins next week.