District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

I was sitting near Cleveland bench! There coach went crazy. Bradley would have won anyway, but he did not help matters any! Many fans were blaming refs but it is my understanding that Cleveland uses their own referees. They can’t blame referees every time they lose. Cleveland girls had a lead and it looked to me like they started a slow down stall type ball with only a one point lead. The game changed at that point. Bradley played good without the missing player. They will be just fine as season goes on

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, gatorchomp04 said:

I was sitting near Cleveland bench! There coach went crazy. Bradley would have won anyway, but he did not help matters any! Many fans were blaming refs but it is my understanding that Cleveland uses their own referees. They can’t blame referees every time they lose. Cleveland girls had a lead and it looked to me like they started a slow down stall type ball with only a one point lead. The game changed at that point. Bradley played good without the missing player. They will be just fine as season goes on

The refs missed a few calls here and there for both teams but it was far from a badly called game.... from someone who could care less who won, I thought it was a good game, but Bradley dominated the second half, primarily the fourth quarter...

• Upvote 2

I thought both teams made a statement. Cleveland proved they are a legitimate team. They played Bradley a good game for three quarters. The lady Raiders are making strides and are actually looking like a good team compared to the last several years. Bradley made a statement that they are certainly not a one man team. They stepped up and played like a state champion should . They won’t miss a beat as they continue into tourney play

1 minute ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

4th quarters killed us both games against Bradley. Bradley has state championship caliber post players, but I'm not sure if those guards can get it done without Blair against some of the better teams. Good game to watch, hoping for a round 3.

Bradley guards are very good & super quick. Just need a little time adjusting to their roles.

18 minutes ago, gatorchomp04 said:

I thought both teams made a statement. Cleveland proved they are a legitimate team. They played Bradley a good game for three quarters. The lady Raiders are making strides and are actually looking like a good team compared to the last several years. Bradley made a statement that they are certainly not a one man team. They stepped up and played like a state champion should . They won’t miss a beat as they continue into tourney play

You will notice on page 1 of this thread, I predicted Cleveland to finish 2nd in District. Not sure anyone else did:

They are a good team. 

3 hours ago, gatorchomp04 said:

I said that yesterday. Wr havr plenty of weapons