District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

12 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

I like you. You use facts. 

Just read Section 12 alphabet j page 16 and it stated she can come back to Bradley if she don’t have more than 3 practices. Looks like to me very good possibility looking at the by-laws it could be Bradley or nothing this year. If the change of guardian don’t work out what do they do? Tell TSSAA we are swapping back guardians and moving from original house A to House B to play at Cleveland. TSSAA knows it is for basketball only then. Guardian deal could get them in trouble if they are not careful.

2 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

You obviously don’t know Tony Williams. 

I know he has told his players and parents over the last few years to trust the process success will come with hard work and dedication. He knows bringing in a player under these circumstances would undermine everything the program has going. 

55 minutes ago, SJF said:

I know he has told his players and parents over the last few years to trust the process success will come with hard work and dedication. He knows bringing in a player under these circumstances would undermine everything the program has going. 

I hadn’t figured out how she is going to be elgible. By laws says it has to be a court ordered. 

1 hour ago, SJF said:

You think these selfish parents moved her to Cleveland without talking to the coach first?  She was promised something!! If she is eligible, she will play. 

38 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

You think these selfish parents moved her to Cleveland without talking to the coach first?  She was promised something!! If she is eligible, she will play. 

Doesn’t sound to me like they gave up guardianship if they are telling her where to go to school... maybe they signed a piece of paper to help with eligibility. Sounds like smoke & mirrors to me.