District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

3 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

This is getting so old.  I wish cooler heads would prevail and these kids would get their teammate back and the differences could be resolved.  I personally love that team and want them ALL together.  

The sad thing is that the kid wants to play and her parents have forced her to quit.  I am sure that every Bradley fan wants to see the team back together.  It is frustrating. 

2 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

This is getting so old.  I wish cooler heads would prevail and these kids would get their teammate back and the differences could be resolved.  I personally love that team and want them ALL together.  

Lots of kids make decisions on pure emotion when they are mad. I know Jeremy Pruitt had a football player leave the team during a game his first year and he brought him back because he made a bad decision when he was mad. I know a lot of parents and players have time and money invested in basketball and situations like this affect a team and a town. Hopefully the coach and player can work this out because there are a lot of people affected other than them two.

6 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

The sad thing is that the kid wants to play and her parents have forced her to quit.  I am sure that every Bradley fan wants to see the team back together.  It is frustrating. 

wait - I thought her parents had signed away the right to tell her what to do??? 

Unfortunately, the biggest loser in all this is probably the player. No matter what anyone says, this looks very bad to college coaches: Very sad. 

Edited by FootballFan51

55 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Everyone knows where she went to Middle school. I will spell out for you what I was saying so you can understand. 
She must not have lived in the City of Cleveland in Elementary school because she went to a County school.  Did she move to the city between 5th & 6th grade, or did she just decide to attend Cleveland Middle? I don’t know & I don’t care.
The point was that she must have lived outside the City during elementary school, so it’s not too far fetched for her to attend a non-City high school.

Yeah I did not ask any of that. Just asked where she went to middle school. 

Try not to bag on reading comp when you can't answer very simple questions.

49 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Think the “court-ordered” the by-law is talking about is where a child is in a home where there are unfit parents and the court takes custody away from a parent and gives it to another party. Kinda the way I interpreted it.

Yes and these clowns are in here poking fun and wishing more bad things to happen to a teenage girl. 

These dudes are sick. 

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

The condition appears to be a court ordered custody change and a release from previous school principal that says it was not made for disciplinary or athletic reasons.  That would make it pretty difficult.  

Here you blackandgold, since you have no clue maybe just sit a few plays out. You are embarrassing your entire fan base.  

28 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

wait - I thought her parents had signed away the right to tell her what to do??? 

Unfortunately, the biggest loser in all this is probably the player. No matter what anyone says, this looks very bad to college coaches: Very sad. 

College coaches will look down on a kid if their home life falls apart? 

Everyone at bradley this dumb?

5 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Yes and these clowns are in here poking fun and wishing more bad things to happen to a teenage girl. 

These dudes are sick. 

Sounds like they are just angry because they potentially could lose a great player. The girl is a player and definitely was a major catalyst in winning the Gold Ball. Hopefully cooler heads prevail and she can play with her team.

16 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

College coaches will look down on a kid if their home life falls apart? 

No. For transferring schools  mid season. 
College coaches are looking for team players, not players that are all about me. 
Home life falling apart may have something to do with guardianship issues, but has nothing to do with transferring schools 4 miles away mid season from friends you have invested the last 3 years with. 

Edited by FootballFan51