District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

10 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

They are trying to beat the system because they are upset at the coaching at BCHS.  Even if she had to change guardianship- she could still go to Bradley.  Her sister is still going there.  She don't need a change in guardianship.... why is that? Because she dont play basketball.  Her parents want her be top scorer and the MVP of every game and that isnt happening.  She hasto be coddled and given special privileges.  No one is bashing the player.  this is her parents doing and it is affecting not only her team but her too.  The only thing I have said is that any player on that team can be the MVP on any given night.  Her move will definitely affect the team.  She will be missed.  But not one player will make or break any team- not even Lebron.  QUIT PUTTING WORDS IN EVERYONES MOUTH and listen to the facts.... this move is solely to play basketball.  Nothing else.  It has been said on here she didnt want to leave Bradley- her parents are forcing it.  you are gross!!  and ignorant. 

Man this teenage girl is really doing a number on you. Had a court ordered change in guardianship and you still want the worst for this girl. You are sick. You might need a break from this. 

4 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Man this teenage girl is really doing a number on you. Had a court ordered change in guardianship and you still want the worst for this girl. You are sick. You might need a break from this. 

it was not court ordered- her mother voluntarily signed over rights.  big difference.  you're dumb

53 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Yes they will, you don't want to be on the wrong side of that, trust me. You want news vans at your school asking your principal why he wont let this girl that had her life flipped upside down play ball?

You would be a good reporter for CNN or MSNBC.  If you don’t have facts, let’s just make something up...

her life was flipped upside down because she wasn’t the MVP of the East Hamilton win? 

Just now, FootballFan51 said:

You would be a good reporter for CNN or MSNBC.  If you don’t have facts, let’s just make something up...

her life was flipped upside down because she wasn’t the MVP of the East Hamilton win? 

That is not the story that matters. If that has to be explained to you then you must lose your breath when you eat. lol geez

1 minute ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Because I asked you where she went to middle school and you replied with "A county elementary school" ,when you knew she went to cleveland? 

Starting to think  we have a whole community of mouthbreathers in this town

Everyone knows where she went to Middle school. I will spell out for you what I was saying so you can understand. 
She must not have lived in the City of Cleveland in Elementary school because she went to a County school.  Did she move to the city between 5th & 6th grade, or did she just decide to attend Cleveland Middle? I don’t know & I don’t care.
The point was that she must have lived outside the City during elementary school, so it’s not too far fetched for her to attend a non-City high school.

12 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

YES!!!  No where have I read that this was court ordered- her mother marched up to the courthouse and signed her custodial rights over willingly- for the sole purpose of eligibility at Cleveland. 

1 minute ago, bleedblackandgold said:

YES!!!  No where have I read that this was court ordered- her mother marched up to the courthouse and signed her custodial rights over willingly- for the sole purpose of eligibility at Cleveland. 

Think the “court-ordered” the by-law is talking about is where a child is in a home where there are unfit parents and the court takes custody away from a parent and gives it to another party. Kinda the way I interpreted it.