District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

On 1/24/2020 at 1:19 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

Are there any games in 5AAA coming up to talk about?  Other than on Tuesday, where I think Cleveland beats BC (with or without Blair).   FYI....I was picking them to win on Tuesday before all of this crap storm.  

Cleveland wont best bradley st least both the girls anyway. Bradley will win by 20+ and keep our district win sstreak alive. Bradley wont lose another game this year. Cleveland bous if worry abput because you dont wanna be undefeated because then thay means on a bad night against a good team youre likely to lose. They nearly let ooltewah beat them

On 1/24/2020 at 12:56 PM, Papabearette said:

Well I am not going to comment anymore on this just hope merr can get something worked out. She was a  very big part of Bradley program and just hope she can play again next year. Hard for me to imagine she walked away from a chance to repeat for state championship and even as mvp! But the bearettes move forward ! Go bearettes 

You sound so much like coach reuter I wanna say it is him? Correct me if im wrong?

28 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

You sound so much like coach reuter I wanna say it is him? Correct me if im wrong?

I can assure it that I am not coach Reuter! He would not give any credibility to this topic. He is preparing the bearettes for tomorrow’s battle with cleveland! I fell for him and the team for having to deal with this absolutely unnecessary mess. 

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Wrong about that one.  Cleveland will be second in 5AAA regular season.  They may beat Cleveland in tourney but Cleveland is the better team right now.  

From what I have seen East Hamilton and Cleveland are very evenly matched. First game at Cleveland goes to Double OT. I believe East Hamilton will win the next on their home court, they seem to play very well there. When they matchup in the district tourney on a Neutral site it should be very interesting

16 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Is it rational to pull a kid from a team the second something does not go their way?  The last thing this team needs is any more negativity.  

I agree wholeheartedly.  However, if they work things out and come to an agreement it needs to be understood that the negativity would end.  Learn and move on.  Can’t set stipulations like that.  

8 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

I agree wholeheartedly.  However, if they work things out and come to an agreement it needs to be understood that the negativity would end.  Learn and move on.  Can’t set stipulations like that.  

If she did indeed try to transfer and Coach let’s her come back, I doubt there will be any more negativity. Doubt she can go nowhere else but Bradley if  what yow say is true. 

Edited by pioneer42

25 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

From what I have seen East Hamilton and Cleveland are very evenly matched. First game at Cleveland goes to Double OT. I believe East Hamilton will win the next on their home court, they seem to play very well there. When they matchup in the district tourney on a Neutral site it should be very interesting

Cleveland may decide 2nd place on Tuesday night if Bradley doesn’t play better than they have the last two games.  Who knows what the dynamics of that locker room is right now.  

But I think they beat EH on the road regardless.  Best case scenario for EH is that EH has to win that game to tie for 2nd so they have more pressure.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan

3 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Cleveland wont best bradley st least both the girls anyway. Bradley will win by 20+ and keep our district win sstreak alive. Bradley wont lose another game this year. Cleveland bous if worry abput because you dont wanna be undefeated because then thay means on a bad night against a good team youre likely to lose. They nearly let ooltewah beat them

Lady Raiders will win tomorrow.