District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

Bradley guards are very good & super quick. Just need a little time adjusting to their roles.

They'll get Blair back in couple weeks. Jamaiah williams hit clutch free throws when it mattered. Walker did her thing as usual in 4th quarter. Cleveland and ebery team weve played so far cant handle the post trio of walker muhonen and barnes. 

3 hours ago, gatorchomp04 said:

I was sitting near Cleveland bench! There coach went crazy. Bradley would have won anyway, but he did not help matters any! Many fans were blaming refs but it is my understanding that Cleveland uses their own referees. They can’t blame referees every time they lose. Cleveland girls had a lead and it looked to me like they started a slow down stall type ball with only a one point lead. The game changed at that point. Bradley played good without the missing player. They will be just fine as season goes on

They use their own referees? Spunds like favoritism to me. Brsdley doesnt care whst refs tjey have they still win lol. I dont like bad calls but if they are going to mske them at least do it for both teams

27 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Idk who started the blair rumor but it wasnt funny. She is a bearette and will be back xome toirnament time.. I was told she is playing travel ball for other teams in the stste to help with her college recruiting

What rumor?? Did she wear black and gold tonight? She is not and will not be a Bearette this season. Facts: she did unenroll at Bradley. And then once she found out she was ineligible at Cleveland she reenrolled and asked for her position back. She was told no. Whatever happens next season is unknown but this year it will be the girls you saw on the floor tonight. And no it isn’t funny. It is what it is. You don’t walk away from a team.  

On 1/23/2020 at 3:38 PM, twopairsofgloves said:

Yeah don't really care just thought it was weird getting flack for calling the MVP the best player. 

Sorry I did not mention your daughter as the best. I'm sure she cheers hard. 

I would say she will be good to go by Tuesday though. If not I'll be back to eat some crow. 

#MVPsbullymyfeelings

Hey two thumbs?? How do you like your crow?? 

• Upvote 1

Sorry BCHS supporters. I am not being nice to President trump on another thread. I have all the respect in the world for BCHS, Cleveland HS and Walker Valley. 

If I lose my CoachT membership just know this Oak Ridge fan now living in Hixson, TN,wishes you all the best.

PS

The Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Coach is the best in the State. 

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sorry BCHS supporters. I am not being nice to President trump on another thread. I have all the respect in the world for BCHS, Cleveland HS and Walker Valley. 

If I lose my CoachT membership just know this Oak Ridge fan now living in Hixson, TN,wishes you all the best.

PS

The Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Coach is the best in the State. 

If you must talk politics, try to not do so in multiple threads. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like Cleveland coach may not get to coach the next 2 games, including East Hamilton Tuesday. If East Ham wins, they will be tied for 2nd with 3 district losses.

What will determine the tie breaker for #2 seed in the tourney? I don’t think it really matters, except I guess bragging rights if Cleveland were to win it outright. 

2 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Sounds like Cleveland coach may not get to coach the next 2 games, including East Hamilton Tuesday. If East Ham wins, they will be tied for 2nd with 3 district losses.

What will determine the tie breaker for #2 seed in the tourney? I don’t think it really matters, except I guess bragging rights if Cleveland were to win it outright. 

Looks like Cleveland has a make-up game with ooltewah scheduled for this week- so they would count as one of his two games of suspension.  meaning he CAN coach East Hamilton.  Still could lose, but it will be under his command.