District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

I agree that Mer played good in the State Games last yr but For you to say that they will have to overachieve to win is absurd.If I'm not mistaken Mer was playing when they lost all 3 games to Westlake,Ensworth and Blackmon.Bradley has talent that alot of ppl hasn't saw until now and I believe that they have more of a issue with the coach coaching a good game then these girls producing on the floor.Im not taking anything from this kid but if you see this team play,you will see that they are a much better team w/out the distractions

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Only1 said:

I agree that Mer played good in the State Games last yr but For you to say that they will have to overachieve to win is absurd.If I'm not mistaken Mer was playing when they lost all 3 games to Westlake,Ensworth and Blackmon.Bradley has talent that alot of ppl hasn't saw until now and I believe that they have more of a issue with the coach coaching a good game then these girls producing on the floor.Im not taking anything from this kid but if you see this team play,you will see that they are a much better team w/out the distractions

I’m not really sure what you are trying to say, but what I was trying to say is that with Blair (& without distractions), Bradley had as good a chance to win it all as anyone. Might have been the most likely choice. 
They still have a shot, but I don’t think it’s so obvious.
There may not be a huge drop off talent-wise to the next player, but Blair just brought “it” to the State Tournament. Everyone knew to stop Walker & Blair stepped up & made all her teammates better. Someone else may be able to do that this year & I hope they do. 

1 hour ago, FootballFan51 said:

I’m not really sure what you are trying to say, but what I was trying to say is that with Blair (& without distractions), Bradley had as good a chance to win it all as anyone. Might have been the most likely choice. 
There may not be a huge drop off talent-wise to the next player, but Blair just brought “it” to the State Tournament. Everyone knew to stop Walker & Blair stepped up & made all her teammates better. Someone else may be able to do that this year & I hope they do. 

Anna Muhonen is the x-factor. If Bradley can dominate the boards, mainly offensive, they give themselves a shot. They seem to be adjusting well. Still worry about their guards in a match up with a team like Houston.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Anna Muhonen is the x-factor. If Bradley can dominate the boards, mainly offensive, they give themselves a shot. They seem to be adjusting well. Still worry about their guards in a match up with a team like Houston.

In the one game I have seen Bradley vs Meigs, Muhonen was definitely the x-factor, she had 30 points but the guard play wasn’t good, they had 26 turnovers and only out rebounded Meigs by 3, but I’m sure the coach has taken care of that, and if he has then Bradley will be hard to beat, because they are very talented with or without the player that left.

21 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

Now they have to stop the post trio of muhonen narnes and walker. Brsdley is playing state champion basketball the past few games

You could not have saw the Meigs Game cause The guard is who I saw beat the press every single time relentlessly for the Trio to be able to get off..If I had to put my money on someone it would have to be Bradley....Then they turn around a week later and Beat Meigs by 33....

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2020 at 9:44 PM, Only1 said:

You could not have saw the Meigs Game cause The guard is who I saw beat the press every single time relentlessly for the Trio to be able to get off..If I had to put my money on someone it would have to be Bradley....Then they turn around a week later and Beat Meigs by 33....

I think the first game, the Bearettes were all shell-shocked at Blair’s departure. 

Edited by FootballFan51

6 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

I think the first game, the Bearettes were all she’ll-shocked at Blair’s departure. 

Lol, the difference is playing on the road and playing at home, and Meigs only plays 7 players and one was out do to sickness and two more probably shouldn’t have played, but Bradley is clearly the better team and they will be just fine with or without the girl that went to Cleveland.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

I think the first game, the Bearettes were all she’ll-shocked at Blair’s departure. 

I agree with this. I think I told StateChampDad that Bradley would win the second game handily, mainly because everything that went down during that day with the absent player then having to go play a game. You can’t expect any team, boys or girls, to play to the best of their ability after that. 
Bradley is a great team. I am rooting for them the rest of the way. 
Go Tigers and Lady Tigers!

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, SJF said:

Just seems McMinn has enough talent especially having those experienced seniors what is the issue there?

Mcminn is a decent team. They hung with bradley who rested allot of their starters as is typical the 2nd half and only beat mcminn by 20. East hamilton beating cleveland was an upset and opens the door for 2nd place again between them two and mcminn.