MURPHY FAIR 2019

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, but with more and more schools starting football I don’t see it ever happening. 

I understand.   But I feel the Association will try something just for the sake of trying something.  Something different than what we've had in a while. 

All the privates are finally gone now. And Idk what the final tally is but not everyone was able to fill a 10 game schedule.  

Word was last year because of slumping attendance especially the first round of playoffs the Association is looking at everything anew. 

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I understand.   But I feel the Association will try something just for the sake of trying something.  Something different than what we've had in a while. 

All the privates are finally gone now. And Idk what the final tally is but not everyone was able to fill a 10 game schedule.  

Word was last year because of slumping attendance especially the first round of playoffs the Association is looking at everything anew. 

Of course they are.. it’s too easy to be like the other states and just stay with the same thing all of the time. 

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Either way, the MainEventman has Whiwuhl at #9 which is even worse.  Murph's dragging his feet I guess until is book comes out.   They have been low in other preseason polls as well and then here comes Murph with 4 preseason allstate players.  Something is going to give somewhere.

https://fridaymainevent.com/top-ten/

Murphy usually releases 1 pole a day.  Albeit they are all date stamped the same day. His 2018 pole doesn't look too awfully bad for this year.  He's got the top 4 in the top 5 anyway.  

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Trousdale has usually been on the enrollment breaking point.  They are one of the smallest 2A schools or one of the larger 1A schools.  

That is normal for their numbers.  I doubt anything sneaky going on. 

Last year there was 1 kid difference I think it was between Peabody and Trousdale on enrollment.

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Jayden Hicks will likely play QB he will look exactly like Baines did last year, Cameron Rankins will move to FB and also stay at LB, big kid will finally be healthy and will be a man child in this offense. Those 2 are good but it wouldn't surprise me to see Mason Basford get some recognition before the season is over, strong kid that is finally starting to get the size (6'2 280). He is a JR that was invited to the All American Combine in Canton in June, he is being looked at by several OVC schools. And "JUICEEE" Claiborne will likely finish as an all-state selection as he is predicted to be.  

Sounds like a good season waiting to happen.

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Should be a interesting one for sure, maybe we will get to make that trip to Meigs this year. You guys will be there, we have some work to do but have a great group of kids. 

Will Coach Satterfield be returning to the old school WingT his daddy made famous for years on The Creekbank? Better yet, will his dad be running the offense for him?

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Will Coach Satterfield be returning to the old school WingT his daddy made famous for years on The Creekbank? Better yet, will his dad be running the offense for him?

It will be more Trousdale Tradition than the last few years, not going to put it all out there, it will come out in due time, but I would expect us to still be somewhat multiple just more focus on being physical. 

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Should be a interesting one for sure, maybe we will get to make that trip to Meigs this year. You guys will be there, we have some work to do but have a great group of kids. 

Look forward to playing in November again.