South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

7 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Only exam that needs to be made this talking season is Childress coming to South Pitt. And making sure all these transfers are legal.  You got a boy from Hardy , which we know didn't move and another from jasper that played for them last year who didn't move, all this is very fishy to me. Old butt Pirate probably orchestrated all of it . Butt pirates are shady we all know that!

I don’t know the details, but I was told neither of those boys you mentioned didn’t have to move. The kid from Marion suffered a gruesome knee injury last season in game one and missed the entire season so he didn’t have to move. It’s my understanding he’s still not 100% anyway, but regardless his year of sitting out will be up sometime in August. The kid from the non football playing Hardy High School played basketball for SP this season. I wasn’t aware the kid was even playing football until a few days ago. I was told he lives in South Pittsburg and always has lived there. How he is eligible I have no idea, but he was for basketball so I guess he is in football as well. 

Also this “butt Pirate” talk sounds really nasty. Let’s try and stay clear of it.

Edited by TheAmbassador

39 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I don’t know the details, but I was told neither of those boys you mentioned didn’t have to move. The kid from Marion suffered a gruesome knee injury last season in game one and missed the entire season so he didn’t have to move. It’s my understanding he’s still not 100% anyway, but regardless his year of sitting out will be up sometime in August. The kid from the non football playing Hardy High School played basketball for SP this season. I wasn’t aware the kid was even playing football until a few days ago. I was told he lives in South Pittsburg and always has lived there. How he is eligible I have no idea, but he was for basketball so I guess he is in football as well. 

Also this “butt Pirate” talk sounds really nasty. Let’s try and stay clear of it.

Nelson and Buchanan are both 100 percent legal and 100 percent healthy. Great kids with great families.

4 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Only exam that needs to be made this talking season is Childress coming to South Pitt. And making sure all these transfers are legal.  You got a boy from Hardy , which we know didn't move and another from jasper that played for them last year who didn't move, all this is very fishy to me. Old butt Pirate probably orchestrated all of it . Butt pirates are shady we all know that!

Helmet boy what kind of mess is a talking season? I garuntee you the English you display all these transfers aint coming to greenback for educational purposes.  You  made Barney tell us again about that boys knee injury.  You think im joking but im not. 

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

Roy, what is this mess. Them Greenback folks work you over so hard you no longer understand plain English ? I was defending Bass! You might need to schedule another exam...

Greenback Cherokee Tom I garuntee you are full of mess. My annual doctor visit is in September.  Thank goodness that mess is once a year.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You laughing your butt off every post is nasty as well if you think about it. I mean just think about watching someone laugh so hard that their butt falls off!! Nasty!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You understand that Richard City is actually inside SP city limits and fully inside their school zone?  You also realize that Richard Hardy has about 85 students in 9 to 12 and has never had a football program?  I posted a history of this company town and school earlier by clearly your reading comprehension or attention span needs work.

On 7/8/2019 at 11:13 AM, rlh said:

Bless you heart for not knowing Richard Hardy is inside SP city limits and is an independent school with no football program.  In fact, Until 15 or 20 years ago, they stopped at the 8th or 9th grade.  Richard City was historically a "company town" during the old Penn Dixie Cement days for the mines/rock quarries, and the school was for "company" kids.

https://tennesseeencyclopedia.net/entries/richard-city/

https://www.niche.com/k12/d/richard-city-special-school-district-tn/

Edited by rlh

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Nelson and Buchanan are both 100 percent legal and 100 percent healthy. Great kids with great families.

Nelson is 100% legal right now? So does that mean he’s 18?  What exactly does legal mean? Also, I was told he still wasn’t cleared for contact? It’s amazing the things you can hear at Harvey’s. Speaking of Harvey, he needs to get off vacation so I can eat. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Nelson is 100% legal right now? So does that mean he’s 18?  What exactly does legal mean? Also, I was told he still wasn’t cleared for contact? It’s amazing the things you can hear at Harvey’s. Speaking of Harvey, he needs to get off vacation so I can eat. 

He was cleared in spring practice. They held him out of contact drills as a precaution. When we play Sequatchie he will be on the field. I'm glad he came back to the orange and black for his senior year.

Edited by powerp

9 minutes ago, powerp said:

He was cleared in spring practice. They held him out of contact drills as a precaution. When we play Sequatchie he will be on the field. I'm glad he came back to the orange and black for his senior year.

Oh I see. Someone had mentioned he didn’t look 100% and he wasn’t dressed out in the spring so that’s what I was going on. He was a pretty good ball player as a sophomore at Marion County although he didn’t have much success against SP that night.  That was a complete mauling in Jasper that night. I am glad he returned to his roots as well. It’s good he gets to finish where he started.