Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows now Available!

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that Ryan man lied on his survey.  He said that they were replacing all these boys with boys with little experience.  He didnt list that passer from that Hunt mans team or that pass catcher from that Shadowens man team.  Grider at least listed his new boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, he might not have lied. Maybe he was still undecided about coming back this year when he turned in your survey. He’s had opportunities the past few years you know. His record as a head coach is better than a lot of coaches in the SEC. 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... this is the quote of the year. 

On 7/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Southtowner said:

Hee Haw Salutes my Home Team:

Greenback, Loudon, Tellico Plains, Seymour, Lenior City, Lower Alnwick, Alcoa and Maryville !

SAAAA - LOOT!!

a969e175ddf79e612dfb89750cbd44e5.gif

Don't forget this one Bassy.  ^ 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Don't forget this one Bassy.  ^ 

Sad but true. I really feel bad for the young men that have waited their whole high school career to start and then be replaced by some temporary players who really do not have any allegiance to that school. Sad for the kids that do. Anyway we live in a win at all cost world now.

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Sad but true. I really feel bad for the young men that have waited their whole high school career to start and then be replaced by some temporary players who really do not have any allegiance to that school. Sad for the kids that do. Anyway we live in a win at all cost world now.

Here you guys go starting this crap on another thread.Old Pirate started you drones a thread to cry and whine on so please use it and dont mess up this Friday mans website.It started out humorous to me now its getting ridiculous!3A to 5A threads and all because of kids leaving atrociuos programs within 20 miles of us.Carnes family had their own reason for leaving Maryville and its none of my business why.We are glad they are here AND THEY ARE HERE so you have to get over it.ANY kid on our team that can play or start WILL!We dont have that many anyway so dont feel bad for kids who are not upset they are just as glad these kids are here it gives them all a better opportunity to reach their main goal.I hope you all stay healthy and also a good season.SORRY MAIN EVENT GUY this is a great thread!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1