Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows now Available!

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I've got part II of our Class 1A region previews uploaded now!   In this video, we discuss regions 5-8 and give our opinion of how each region will play out.    I hope you guys enjoy and please hit the subscribe button when you access the video so you'll get notifications when we go "LIVE" each week this season.  Here's the link:

Friday Main Event Class 1A Region Preview Part II

Great stuff! When yall dropping the 3rd episode?

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that Ryan man lied on his survey.  He said that they were replacing all these boys with boys with little experience.  He didnt list that passer from that Hunt mans team or that pass catcher from that Shadowens man team.  Grider at least listed his new boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and that Ryan man lied on his survey.  He said that they were replacing all these boys with boys with little experience.  He didnt list that passer from that Hunt mans team or that pass catcher from that Shadowens man team.  Grider at least listed his new boys.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy,  no telling who will be on their squad by the time we get up there in November. 

45 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

30D6DEA0-9790-4E64-993D-812879DEE075.jpeg