Friday Main Event Region Preview Shows now Available!

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Well,  halfway through the classes.  Enjoying this format and every video.  

And yes,  Coaches across the state do appreciate what you're doing for high school football.

As a fan,  I appreciate it as well.

Keep it up guys! 

Thanks buddy!  Appreciate you guys tolerating the low budget productions, but hey, you get what you pay for...lol...  Lee and I really enjoying it and as long as a couple of people are interested,  we'll keep putting them out.

45 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Thanks buddy!  Appreciate you guys tolerating the low budget productions, but hey, you get what you pay for...lol...  Lee and I really enjoying it and as long as a couple of people are interested,  we'll keep putting them out.

I think a lot of people would be interested in what you guys provide. I just don't think a lot of people get on Coach T. Do you all have a Facebook or Twitter account?

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I think a lot of people would be interested in what you guys provide. I just don't think a lot of people get on Coach T. Do you all have a Facebook or Twitter account?

Yes sir!  I've got links to both at our FridayMainEvent.com website!   Just go there and click the "LINKS" tab.

FridayMainEvent.COM

Well, we conclude an exhaustive 18 video preview of all the regions in Division I tonight with the Class 6A Previews!  For those few who have watched all 15 videos so far.... my hats off to you!   Lee and I put a lot of time and effort into it, but ironically as we recorded our 16th video last night discussing Class 6A regions 1 thru 4, we were 52 minutes in before we realized how much we ran over our anticipated 30 minutes for each video.....   We just love football and sometimes forget there's a camera rolling.  

I hope you guys enjoy the class 6A information.   Some extremely talented teams in this class for 2019!  We plan to attend some Jamborees and we will announce our Week 1 destination on our website at FridayMainEvent.COM   Below are links to the 6A shows tonight.  You can navigate there now and click the "set reminder" button and automatically be notified when the video starts.   I believe this only works for subscribers, so if you haven't done so yet, hit the subscribe button!  (It's totally free)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 1 thru 4 (EAST) (premieres at 6:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A regions 5 thru 8 (WEST) (premieres at 7:00 PM Central Time)

Friday Main Event Class 6A Top Ten (premieres at 8:00 PM Central Time)

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

I finally had time to listen.  Good job as usual.  

Mike, I appreciate and applaud you and Lee for doing this. I don't know if people realize the amount of homework you guys have to do to put this together for high school football. 

Appreciate it brother.   Look forward to having you pick games with us again this year when we head up for the Meigs game.

57 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate it brother.   Look forward to having you pick games with us again this year when we head up for the Meigs game.

You should give us a pick now on that game before we see anyone take a snap. I'm betting you have Greenback and South Pitt picked to beat us. Won't be any fun if you don't  pick till after week one.

Edited by Imthayeti

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

You should give us a pick now on that game before we see anyone take a snap. I'm betting you have Greenback and South Pitt picked to beat us. Won't be any fun if you don't  pick till after week one.

Haha...  You old Pot stirrer...………..   I think I should be afforded the same luxury of everyone else and see some football before picking that one.   As of now, based on what I know, I'd call it a toss up.

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Haha...  You old Pot stirrer...………..   I think I should be afforded the same luxury of everyone else and see some football before picking that one.   As of now, based on what I know, I'd call it a toss up.

Your missing your chance! :ph34r: I appreciate the p.m. I won't hurt their feelings with your pick. Thanks for the vote of confidence.