Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

Just now, Waker said:

Show me one single post where I’ve ever trashed a kid! If you can I’ll delete my account! You don’t like that I called out Milan for cheating. That’s the truth. But it’s ok for you to talk about our cheerleaders? Typical.

Honestly I don’t care that you said something about cheating. Cause they did and deserve what they get. And you know the posts I’m talking about so no need to pull them up. But I wouldn’t  want you to delete your account anyway.  Your too much fun.  Your like a special needs pet monkey. I like to smack you from time to time just so I can wait for your reaction and get a good laugh.  And yes your cheerleaders are ugly. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Honestly I don’t care that you said something about cheating. Cause they did and deserve what they get. And you know the posts I’m talking about so no need to pull them up. But I wouldn’t  want you to delete your account anyway.  Your too much fun.  Your like a special needs pet monkey. I like to smack you from time to time just so I can wait for your reaction and get a good laugh.  And yes your cheerleaders are ugly. 

Lol

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah, a clown would have a monkey. You’re like Milan football the past few years..... too soft to smack anyone around. Maybe that’s why y’all need the extra practice. 

On 7/22/2019 at 3:37 AM, orngnblk said:

I agree with alot of your post Jack and we can guess but it really doesnt matter,and for the most part it is good fun.But when you actively accuse a players parents (which is exactly what he is doing) of breaking rules and recruiting kids for their sons benefit is actually a cowardess act if you are not willing to back up your accusations other than on a public high school ball board behind your computer screen.Also accusing others that are actually posting what we DO know to be the truth and covering stuff up is laughable.I always try to be honest and as ive said before if we have done wrong and they hammer us,we like anyone else would deserve it!That boys family is top notch and would never do what he is accusing.Im ready for football,let the cards fall where they may.

Kinfolk please.....you aren’t going to get on here and admit any wrongdoing if any wrongdoing is being done. Like Roy says, take the mess somewhere else. I’m just keeping it real. 

On 7/22/2019 at 10:20 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Or maybe he prefers to be called his screen name he give himself. Or here’s a thought. Instead of calling him “boy” or any other name you might want to give him, how about just asking him?  Wow... common sense. Whoever heard of such madness. 

Man that’s sensitive America at its finest kinfolk. Sounds like a far left liberal to me. I’m just keeping it real  

• Like 1