Is Vic Gider really Old Pirate?

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Lol!!! Youngun’. 

Bigpurplemachine man I just talked to that Tower man and he said that Pettigrew man is in trouble with that Childress man for practicing early.  What kind of mess is this? You should have told that Pettigrew man that Childress mans rules and not arguing with Barney. You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Bigpurplemachine man I just talked to that Tower man and he said that Pettigrew man is in trouble with that Childress man for practicing early.  What kind of mess is this? You should have told that Pettigrew man that Childress mans rules and not arguing with Barney. You think im joking but im not. 

I don’t know the date for when they can start full pads. But if Milan broke rules and cheated I hope they get the punishment they deserve. I won’t defend them if they are in the wrong. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t know the date for when they can start full pads. But if Milan broke rules and cheated I hope they get the punishment they deserve. I won’t defend them if they are in the wrong. 

https://tnhighschoolfootball.com/milan-violates-football-practice-regulations-helmets-pads-early/?fbclid=IwAR34rhYAI5NVqvvPArDFHh0SYsO-z4fLnI7ZhlAVFG-FQIdInYlo6u_B-ic

49 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, now take it easy on BPM. I really think he means well. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I garuntee them jailhouse fellars tried this mess when the SOS was there and that Childress man got real mad when his investigators caught them.  That Pettigrew man has made that Childress man real mad I garuntee.  You think im joking but im not.