2A REGION 5

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think there is going to be a team from the west that shows up this yr that wasnt much talk about them last yr. Also the talent level that Memphis carries is out of this world. The problem with that is they cant always put all together. YES its to early to tell I agree. 

Fun to speculate though bud. Dont wanna rush it either. It goes too quickly when it actually starts.

22 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think there is going to be a team from the west that shows up this yr that wasnt much talk about them last yr. Also the talent level that Memphis carries is out of this world. The problem with that is they cant always put all together. YES its to early to tell I agree. 

Who would that be ?  I know you have a team in mind 

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Peabody will come out the west. There isn't a team in Memphis that can beat Peabody if they are healthy.

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok let’s keep it realistic. Memphis teams are always an unknown so you can’t count them out especially Trezevant and Fairley. Then you have Adamsville. I think they will be pretty good. Then you have Forrest , Lewis County, Riverside, and that little o team by the name of Waverly. I wouldn’t be writing off waverly if I was you. They are huge this yr. Fast this yr. And very strong. I’m not a homer I usually call it like I see it.

Being realistic it will be Meigs Vs TC or maybe Tyner playing for the right to face Peabody in the championship. I'm sure all those teams will have a good season but TC has become more of a physical team and has there best RB back this year after he was kicked off the team last year after the third game. He adds a lot more speed and size to TC defense and offense. To be honest Riverside,  Lewis Co. Am and Forrest can you honestly say those teams can beat Tyner, TC, Peabody or Meigs. Graduation will be Waverley biggest issue this season just like Watertown they lost too much from graduation.