UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I think somewhere above I said the best Lake County team since 1994. However, with Union City’s style it’s extremely difficult to beat them really bad unless they turn it over a lot. They suck the entire clock down and shorten the game. I expect LC win, but a game that’s closer than 4 scores. 

For them to be successful at what your saying their needs to be first downs. Gotta get first downs to grind out the clock like you mentioned. And it may be a close ballgame till the half. But I believe LC pulls away after that.

1 minute ago, Bigsw02 said:

I didn't say my feelings were hurt. Not at all. I just had to say something back. It's in my blood. LoL

Brother it's all good, everyone dislikes hearing an opinion of their team that isn't like minded with the same opinion that person may have. It's by no means meant to degrade I just feel you all have slipped some the last 2 years and that #s is down is all. Nothing personal at all.

23 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

And I love that you responded my good sir. That opens up dialogue. I dont think you guys are terrible at all I just think that #s and depth because of it is really gonna hurt you is all.

Season hasn't started yet.They will probably get a kicker from Spain in next 2 weeks ,about 5 from South Fulton,2 or 3 from Westview,About 10 more will come out when the season actually starts