Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, HasBeenHero said:

Not a big fan of trash talk. Always seems like the team doing it never backs it up.  Just talk. 

You do the talking with the pads PERIOD!We have a bad time with penalties anyway add that to ruffled feathers and its nothing but another hole you have to dig yourself out of!

Probably go to this game to see the greatest 1a team in history. Greatest player in a decade according to the guru. Best Freshman since Reggie White, best 1A QB to ever play the game. I'm expecting GB to mercy rule Loudon. Hope I'm not disappointed like the Whitwell game. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, team69 said:

Probably go to this game to see the greatest 1a team in history. Greatest player in a decade according to the guru. Best Freshman since Reggie White, best 1A QB to ever play the game. I'm expecting GB to mercy rule Loudon. Hope I'm not disappointed like the Whitwell game. 

You will be.LOL.Unlike Whitwell Loudon is good!

23 minutes ago, team69 said:

I think Greenback may win, but I'd expect an exciting shootout honestly. Those are really fun to watch imo.