South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie is always a tough matchup for SP. Add in the fact that some of SP’s best players reportedly won’t be playing. This game could be very interesting. 

There are other Pirates that play the game as well and sometimes better than “the best.” I hope the score proves that.

Just now, AllFootball said:

There are other Pirates that play the game as well and sometimes better than “the best.” I hope the score proves that.

Oh good grief.. it’s my understanding that SP won’t be at full strength. Say what you will, but a team is going to be better when everyone is healthy.  I’m sure your son will perform just fine. welcome to CoachT. 

24 minutes ago, AllFootball said:

What kind of mess is this? I thought greenback was the only one that had a skillet slinger poster.  Has Grider trained your son to run real hard against this Wattenburger mans defence? I garuntee if our runners fumble the ball we will lose.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

I’m not buying that for one second. Actually you did call me by name but I’ll let it go. 

You’re not buying what? I don’t recall calling you by name. Some of your Marion County buddies mentioned it once in conversation. It makes it kind of easy. It was disappointing though when you said you didn’t hit that little white ball though. I use to see you out there all the time. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I thought greenback was the only one that had a skillet slinger poster.  Has Grider trained your son to run real hard against this Wattenburger mans defence? I garuntee if our runners fumble the ball we will lose.  You think im joking but im not. 

Ray Dillard, it looks like we have one on here now as well. There goes the neighborhood. 

48 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh good grief.. it’s my understanding that SP won’t be at full strength. Say what you will, but a team is going to be better when everyone is healthy.  I’m sure your son will perform just fine. welcome to CoachT. 

My point was I hope that the others step up and play like they should and we WIN,  since we do have others unhealthy. A little positivity never hurt anyone. 

1 minute ago, AllFootball said:

My point was I hope that the others step up and play like they should and we WIN,  since we do have others unhealthy. A little positivity never hurt anyone. 

If you will scroll up you will see where I still picked the Pirates to win, but it will be much tougher without everyone available. The point here is just don’t get your panties in a wad. We’re all on the same team here. I think your son is a good player as well. He should have a nice game.