South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

What’s going on reaction? Haven’t seen you around much. I will miss the SP and Boyd games. Whoever was responsible for ending that great rivalry needs their head examined. 

I agree I will also miss it. Not sure how much of a game it would of been, but the banter on here was always fun.  Our numbers are up though. The future looks bright.

1 hour ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I am looking forward to heading down to South Pittsburg Saturday night to see these young lads from these two respective clubs play. This will be my first trip to your town in awhile as I have had several speaking engagements around the southeast. I was recently asked to speak at event for you people, but my schedule simply doesn’t allow me the time to speak at every event I am invited to these days. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg should have a great club this year. Number 5 and 7 are both close to achieving legend status. Always remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should be another good year for you people. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. I have been told the school has me a special seat in your renovated press box. My entourage and security will be present around the press box area during the game. It is simply to hot for a legend like myself to not be treated to the friendly confines of an air conditioned press box. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. When a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence you always have been accommodating to me. As always, I will be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a legend. People like Old Pirate, PowerP, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Ambassador, Sportsman, Roy Dillard, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will also try to venture down toward the new concession stand area I have heard so much about. I am looking for a well played game from each club. I will be in attendance again when you people travel to my once proud alma mater in a few weeks. If you don’t get your autograph this week you will have another chance in a few short weeks.

we-thought-you-5b8886.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

We've had to deal with it in the past and we've had to shake it off in the past.  And that is why I can't imagine why any of our posters would continue to criticize another program for the same things that we been criticized for in the past.  If the TSSAA doesn't have a problem with it then neither do I.  It's time for everyone to let it go and focus on the task at hand. 

If anyone has proof then do something about it, if not then it's time to shut up about it and play some football.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I am looking forward to heading down to South Pittsburg Saturday night to see these young lads from these two respective clubs play. This will be my first trip to your town in awhile as I have had several speaking engagements around the southeast. I was recently asked to speak at event for you people, but my schedule simply doesn’t allow me the time to speak at every event I am invited to these days. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg should have a great club this year. Number 5 and 7 are both close to achieving legend status. Always remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should be another good year for you people. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. I have been told the school has me a special seat in your renovated press box. My entourage and security will be present around the press box area during the game. It is simply to hot for a legend like myself to not be treated to the friendly confines of an air conditioned press box. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. When a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence you always have been accommodating to me. As always, I will be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a legend. People like Old Pirate, PowerP, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Ambassador, Sportsman, Roy Dillard, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will also try to venture down toward the new concession stand area I have heard so much about. I am looking for a well played game from each club. I will be in attendance again when you people travel to my once proud alma mater in a few weeks. If you don’t get your autograph this week you will have another chance in a few short weeks.

Never heard of you!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Lol..... now that you bring it up.......

I have worked out a consolidation plan if one needs implemented in the future.  Every since the mid70s, it has been mostly the Jasper folk that have been for it.  Therefore, we close down Jasper and send 1/2 those students up to Whitwell and the other half down to SP, problem solved. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rlh said:

I have worked out a consolidation plan if one needs implemented in the future.  Every since the mid70s, it has been mostly the Jasper folk that have been for it.  Therefore, we close down Jasper and send 1/2 those students up to Whitwell and the other half down to SP, problem solved. 

Trust me there are far more here against it than for it and I am one of those. I truly thought it was dead in the water but i talked to a commissioner about a week ago and he says it will happen. They just have to get the money right. Can't do property tax alone. Luckily I won't have a kid in school at the time so I won't have to move mine.