South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Oh good grief.. it’s my understanding that SP won’t be at full strength. Say what you will, but a team is going to be better when everyone is healthy.  I’m sure your son will perform just fine. welcome to CoachT. 

Why you call out people after checking their signin email addresses? . You have cost the coach some members the last few years including some nice people. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I believe we will have a big crowd at the game on Saturday night. Are any of our friends from Marion coming to watch the game? I read on here where some legend guy is coming? Who is this guy? I have not seen him on this site before but I noticed he has posted a lot. Is he a TSSAA representative or something? It says he will arrive with security. Does this mean he will be coming in the new entrance? I didn't know if we needed to do anything special or not. Thanks guys have a great day.

That Maryann Legend guy gets out on work release a couple times each season. 

23 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Why you call out people after checking their signin email addresses? . You have cost the coach some members the last few years including some nice people. 

Pegleg, I can’t do that. I have no way of checking email addresses. Even if you could that wouldn’t necessarily mean anything. This newest member was pretty easy to tell it was a “skillet slinger.” LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I believe we will have a big crowd at the game on Saturday night. Are any of our friends from Marion coming to watch the game? I read on here where some legend guy is coming? Who is this guy? I have not seen him on this site before but I noticed he has posted a lot. Is he a TSSAA representative or something? It says he will arrive with security. Does this mean he will be coming in the new entrance? I didn't know if we needed to do anything special or not. Thanks guys have a great day.

Tower man what kind of mess is this? Im the only one you let slip in your back door.  Ive never seen this clown before.  You better not let him in your back door. He will be wanting in there all the time.  You think im joking but im not. 

I hope the Pirates were following the Whitwell game closely.  The lesson being you have to show up and be prepared for any game.  You can't take anyone lightly.  You just can't show up and expect teams to roll over because of who you are.  Whitwell being the defending 1a state champ sounded uninspired tonight.  If the Pirates want to continue to be the bullies of the valley and more then they need to show up Saturday night and set the tone for the season. 

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Pegleg, I can’t do that. I have no way of checking email addresses. Even if you could that wouldn’t necessarily mean anything. This newest member was pretty easy to tell it was a “skillet slinger.” LMBO

Break it down for us,,,,,what give her or him away?

14 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I hope the Pirates were following the Whitwell game closely.  The lesson being you have to show up and be prepared for any game.  You can't take anyone lightly.  You just can't show up and expect teams to roll over because of who you are.  Whitwell being the defending 1a state champ sounded uninspired tonight.  If the Pirates want to continue to be the bullies of the valley and more then they need to show up Saturday night and set the tone for the season. 

Well, some of us wanted the Tyggers rolling into Beene on an undefeated streak . . .

Edited by rlh