South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is having a good afternoon today. It is only a few days away until we get to watch our team play. I love our pregame warmup we do. It is so neat to see our players so excited before games. Is anyone planning on watching the little guys play tonight? I went to them last season and will do it again this year. I hope everyone has a great rest of your Thursday.

28 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

With all the pieces we will have missing, if we can somehow overcome it, that'll be a huge confident booster not only to me but more importantly to the team itself.  

I believe our line play and linebacking group of the last couple years will be missed immensely.  It's time to step up and leave your mark.  

I was thinking the other day. We only had 5 seniors last season. It’s hard to imagine how we could have taken that big of a decline. I remember last season we had 2 seniors on each side of the line and 1 linebacker, and 1 defensive back that graduated. I think SP wins the game on Saturday even with what they will reportedly be missing. 

27 minutes ago, team69 said:

Nor even GB with all their D1 players

Greenback will be able to score with them, but I doubt they stop that Swafford kid either. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

Since people have asked in the past I will put this here. As of right now the game will be streaming live online at http://www.wsdqradio.com/streaming/   This is for the Sequatchie County broadcast. 

The South Pittsburg broadcast may stream as well. Right now they are trying to get everything running correctly for it.

This will be the first season ever that the Indians have been live since the station has been a daytime only station until just recently. 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

26 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Since people have asked in the past I will put this here. As of right now the game will be streaming live online at http://www.wsdqradio.com/streaming/   This is for the Sequatchie County broadcast. 

The South Pittsburg broadcast may stream as well. Right now they are trying to get everything running correctly for it.

This will be the first season ever that the Indians have been live since the station has been a daytime only station until just recently. 

Is that streaming mess that Dunwoody man and Jackson man on wepg? Grider must be paying them little of nothing.  He could get that Goforth man.  The only one worse than Griders announcers is that Daffron man.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Sounds like a barn burner. Who do they have next?

SPA came from behind 3 times to finally seal the deal.  Both teams were evenly matched. Not bad for our first game of the year.  CCS had already played a game and won 35-0 over Catholic is what I was told by one of their parents.   

SPA Next Game: Thursday Aug 29 @ Jasper 6pm.

Somewhere along the line the Grundy Co game that was postponed will have to be made up.

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Is that streaming mess that Dunwoody man and Jackson man on wepg? Grider must be paying them little of nothing.  He could get that Goforth man.  The only one worse than Griders announcers is that Daffron man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I disagree Roy, that Daffron man is better!

And that Goforth man left Whitwell to join The CW game of the week. He's going to be on TV Roy, you should have gotten him to autograph your thermos last year when you had the chance.