Cloudland @ Happy Valley

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I'm pretty excited about our defense this year. I think you'll be impressed by our 2 defensive ends and our team speed on defense. If we play a clean game I like our chances. 

Is the kid that got dinged up at the Avery scrimmage better. Hate for anybody to miss the 1st game.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:39 PM, pujo said:

Only reason I say 21 is both teams are capable of big plays, doubt either team has long sustained drives. Then again ,who knows. Think field position and special teams will be a determining factor. 

Might be low scores tonight pujo. I haven't seen Cland scrimmage yet, have watched a good bit of HV this year.  Aside from 2017 we could have the traditional Lander/Warrior D-battle.  HV's defense has been something to see, surprised me since we lost Cochran, Hyatt, Naylor, and a couple more. I believe Hyder could make a D player out of a butterfly! HV pretty deep at RB and Bahn might have a breakout year, if he does what he has done in scrimmage, could get nasty.  Either way, got friends in the Roan and on the Hill, so stay safe, God speed, and play nastily clean! Go HV!