Lake County at Crockett County

lakecounty1968

This game has me somewhat nervous. Crockett County fumbled the ball 3 times in the first half that spotted Dyer Co with a 21 to 0 lead. Not sure LC can count on that this week. Crockett County always has athletes and are well coached. I hope LC players and fans are not getting over confident. Puckett will not allow the players to but the fans that is a different story.

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

This game has me somewhat nervous. Crockett County fumbled the ball 3 times in the first half that spotted Dyer Co with a 21 to 0 lead. Not sure LC can count on that this week. Crockett County always has athletes and are well coached. I hope LC players and fans are not getting over confident. Puckett will not allow the players to but the fans that is a different story.

You will worry against Gleason...We got us a real deal schedule for that very reason! Win and it sure smells better Lose and honestly what’s it matter? Making us battle tested for the long run 

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

You will worry against Gleason...We got us a real deal schedule for that very reason! Win and it sure smells better Lose and honestly what’s it matter? Making us battle tested for the long run 

No will not worry about the Gleason's of the world but I think everyone is under selling Crockett County. True it doesn't matter win or lose.

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

No will not worry about the Gleason's of the world but I think everyone is under selling Crockett County. True it doesn't matter win or lose.

It’s a 4A school...I don’t think our boys are underselling! Gonna be fun unlike playing Prep or Halls! Their only chance is if we wear out against really big numbers...they better line up and throw it deep every time!

I am not sure what to make of Crockett County. Before the season began, I would have had them as an upper tier team in West Tennessee. They had a poor Jamboree showing and an even poor showing against Dyer County. Still, I believe the Falcons of Lake County win this game. It will definitely be an interesting game to see just because the difference in matchup size-wise.

Falcons got a burr under their saddle and thorn in their wings plus chip on shoulders. Revenge & payback are powerful motivators indeed. Especially against in-region teams, like Dresden. Though doubtful, maybe Falcons looking past Cavaliers and will be in a scary, close, emotionally-draining game which LC wasn't expecting. And win or lose they'll be physically OK, but the players psyche gonna be tainted & twisted, and then our lowly Lions will sneak in again and shock the world once more. Yes I KNOW I am grasping at straws and trying to hang on to anything, no matter how outrageous it seems to a normal person. Ha. I wonder if I can send the Falcons a crate of pre-game protein bars & drinks as an act of goodwill. Only the finest & best quality of goodies with powerful, legal performance enhancing scientific ingredients. Yeah, that's the ticket. Pregame & halftime energy-bars & drinks prepared by your Dresden friend & fan. :-) Key ingredient? Melatonin. Will help prevent muscle cramps too. Haha. J/K. Don't swat team me or send an attack falcon over here to claw me up. With claw tips dipped in a special "payback" potion. Haha. ..For real, it good seeing Lake Co. back at top in contention. Some probably don't know of y'alls historic past.. which such a legacy & storied past would add pride & motivation I would think. Another ace up the sleeve & tool to motivate LC to not only do it again, but do it even better!  Good luck to y'all, for real, except week 3. :-) And it's still some good luck then, too, but massively MONSTROUS & awesomely GREAT luck to Dresden that game. (And every game left this season as well). :-D

Edited by HevyReturns
typos