Oak Ridge ( 0 - 1 ) at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett ( 1 - 0 )

21 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

HALF RIGHT.  No way OR quits and gives up 38 points.. I am not ready to pick the score just yet but I think OR can get 21 on DB. Gibbons will be facing a secondary that struggled last week.

As for now, my prediction is...PAIN!  :grin:

I dunno.....they gave up 60 to Maryville in a scrimmage. Just messing with ya. I don't see OR giving up either. Should be an interesting game. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

I dunno.....they gave up 60 to Maryville in a scrimmage. Just messing with ya. I don't see OR giving up either. Should be an interesting game. 

You are right my Dragon friend. One of the most interesting games OR has played recently. I doubt many Wildcat fans are resting easy tonight. I believe we all are hoping for the best but worried the worst may happen.

I am going to enjoy watching Tee Higgins play tonight against GA Tech at 8 pm then try and get some rest. Oh, speaking about Tee, the game is on the new ACCN. Many cable companies don't currently carry the ACCN or in my case Direct TV is not providing it to the state of Tennessee yet. On Direct TV the ACCN channel is 612

DO NOT WORRY, if you can on your cable system sign up right now for the free HULU trial and they are providing the ACCN and the Georgia Tech vs Clemson game tonight at 8pm. Just don't forget get to cancel your trial subscription or they will start billing you.

Go Tee Tigers and Roll all over DB Wildcats!

45 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You are right my Dragon friend. One of the most interesting games OR has played recently. I doubt many Wildcat fans are resting easy tonight. I believe we all are hoping for the best but worried the worst may happen.

I am going to enjoy watching Tee Higgins play tonight against GA Tech at 8 pm then try and get some rest. Oh, speaking about Tee, the game is on the new ACCN. Many cable companies don't currently carry the ACCN or in my case Direct TV is not providing it to the state of Tennessee yet. On Direct TV the ACCN channel is 612

DO NOT WORRY, if you can on your cable system sign up right now for the free HULU trial and they are providing the ACCN and the Georgia Tech vs Clemson game tonight at 8pm. Just don't forget get to cancel your trial subscription or they will start billing you.

Go Tee Tigers and Roll all over DB Wildcats!

Cheer for Higgins but watch #27 for Georgia Tech.  Mason was the runner up to Higgins for Mr Football.  

Edited by GWAVE1

7 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Cheer for Higgins but watch #24 for Georgia Tech.  Mason was the runner up to Higgins for Mr Football.  

Hey thanks for the heads up. What position does Mason play. If I were a Ga Tech fan I would be worried coming out in a brand new offense against the defending Natty Champs. I am just ready for football no matter what level. Well, I tried to watch a football game between ants and fire ants and it got ugly from the opening KO. The fire ants killed the regular ants on the return. When I say killed, I mean really killed the regular ants. JK

Good luck to Gallatin this week. Roll that Green Wave over the opponents.

5 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Hey thanks for the heads up. What position does Mason play. If I were a Ga Tech fan I would be worried coming out in a brand new offense against the defending Natty Champs. I am just ready for football no matter what level. Well, I tried to watch a football game between ants and fire ants and it got ugly from the opening KO. The fire ants killed the regular ants on the return. When I say killed, I mean really killed the regular ants. JK

Good luck to Gallatin this week. Roll that Green Wave over the opponents.

He plays running back.  Thanks and good luck to Oak Ridge.  Hopefully one day these two tradition rich teams will play again.  

5 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

He plays running back.  Thanks and good luck to Oak Ridge.  Hopefully one day these two tradition rich teams will play again.  

I would love to go to Gallatin again. The last time was early 1990s and when we got to the stadium we quickly realized the Wave fans like to friendly mix it up be standing on the top row of the Visitor's side. It was all in good fun. Thank goodness Oak Ridge won because that was a long ride home.

1 hour ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I would love to go to Gallatin again. The last time was early 1990s and when we got to the stadium we quickly realized the Wave fans like to friendly mix it up be standing on the top row of the Visitor's side. It was all in good fun. Thank goodness Oak Ridge won because that was a long ride home.

A lot of fans used to sit over there.  Not that way anymore.  We still have a good following.  Maybe one day it will happen.