Week 3: Dyer County (2-0) @ Henry County (0-2)

PatriotNation

14 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

They wouldn’t be commenting had we played a couple cupcakes in the first two weeks like most of their teams did. 

Henry County will not lose another regular season game. They are Elite in 5A and will only get better as the season progresses and they get healthier. 

They are a class program and what High school football is all about.  

There fans, players, and coaches are 1st class!!! 

Edited by Director
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Director said:

Henry County will not lose another regular season game. They are Elite in 5A and will only get better as the season progresses and they get healthier. 

WOW!! And thanks. Wondering where the horn man is. Missing in action for two weeks1

GO BIG RED

14 minutes ago, Director said:

Henry County still has to play Brentwood and Germantown, the first of which looks like it might be a legitimate 6A title contender. Appreciate the kind words, but winning out is crazy talk right now. I’m just ready to get in the win column... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Director said:

They shouldn't lose to any 5A teams left on their schedule, personally I am not sure about Germantown but I would pick Brentwood to beat HC, they are a legitimate 6A title contender.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olddevil said:

WOW!! And thanks. Wondering where the horn man is. Missing in action for two weeks1

GO BIG RED

I work with the horn man, he has been attending his son's game who is on the coaching staff for Siegel, he says he will be back with you guys Friday for this game.....

Edited by Kevin38

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

They shouldn't lose to any 5A teams left on their schedule, personally I am not sure about Germantown but I would pick Brentwood to beat HC, they are a legitimate 6A title contender.....

Yea I think we all can mostly agree that Brentwood will be a loss. I still have some hope that we can pull out that Germantown game. The other games we should win 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Yea I think we all can mostly agree that Brentwood will be a loss. I still have some hope that we can pull out that Germantown game. The other games we should win 

I’m perfectly content with 6-4 and a region sweep, as long as we play good football and avoid any injuries while doing it. 7-3 with a win over Brentwood or Germantown would be a really good season. I know 3 losses is not acceptable by us in most years, but all things considered, I think it would be a very respectable record for this year. I still think we’ll be a different team come playoff time, and if fully healthy, can make a run in 5A.

3 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

I tell you what if Henry County loses to Dyer County and does what the Tennessee Vols did the other day I personally couldnt take anymore! :lol:when-i-die-i-want-the-vols-to-be-my-pall

This game may end up being closer than we expect, but I just don’t see us losing this game without a monumental implosion on our part. I’ll eat my words if we do. That was good news on #8 that you posted earlier. So he’s 100% ready to go? I heard our young QB may be a little banged up, any truth to that? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

This game may end up being closer than we expect, but I just don’t see us losing this game without a monumental implosion on our part. I’ll eat my words if we do. That was good news on #8 that you posted earlier. So he’s 100% ready to go? I heard our young QB may be a little banged up, any truth to that? 

#8 is still sore of course but will be ready to go come Friday night! The QB is fine he will play Friday as well. Just havent heard about #5 Jayln Foster. The timetable was that he was supposed to come back week 3. We will see but if he does Dyer County can forget about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1