Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

Nolensville was not the 4A up and coming power they were touted to be.  Great venue and good team but my understanding is that they have numbers to be even larger classification soon.  Wtown lost 3 fumbles and had an INT.  Points were scored on at least 2 of those.  Defensively, Wtown held them to no first downs the first half.  Wtown still needs better offensive drives and play calling put together for this game Friday night.  

Hope to see the Wtown and Hville boys play a tough game.  It has most always been a good rivalry and good game.  

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tcradio man what kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? You dont no the champion until the season is over.  That Satterfield man has only played one game.  You think im joking but im not. 

In the last 20 years TC has finished either 1st or 2nd in their region 14 times (1st 10 times and 2nd 4 times).

Who is gonna step up?

East Robertson is already 0-2 with losses by 25 and 28 points. They lost their best player/Quarterback for the season.

Jackson County is 1-1 with a 2-point win over a Sale Creek team that as far as I know has never had a winning season and traditionally only wins 1-2 games a year.

Cascade is 0-1 after losing to Moore County by a couple touchdowns.

Westmoreland is 1-1 after losing 35-2 to LA and beating Macon County by 11. They beat Macon County by 4 touchdowns last year.

This is the championship Roy.

I will go out on another limb.... Oakland may end winning their region too ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Movethechains said:

Nolensville was not the 4A up and coming power they were touted to be.  Great venue and good team but my understanding is that they have numbers to be even larger classification soon.  Wtown lost 3 fumbles and had an INT.  Points were scored on at least 2 of those.  Defensively, Wtown held them to no first downs the first half.  Wtown still needs better offensive drives and play calling put together for this game Friday night.  

Hope to see the Wtown and Hville boys play a tough game.  It has most always been a good rivalry and good game.  

Before last year TC had won 9 in a row over Watertown. And by a combined score of 388-73.

42 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Before last year TC had won 9 in a row over Watertown. And by a combined score of 388-73.

Last year they played with TC. The season before that H2O couldn't even get a first down and took them to 4th to cross midfield against TC second team. Last year both games we're competitive but before last season not so much in recent years.

If Watertown’s O-line can hold a pocket I think it will be a close game. Most 2a teams in general don’t cover the pass very well. If the same O-line as the gordensville game shows up, TC by at least 14. Watertown’s defense has been a real bright spot of this team, but less depth means they will be tired come the 4th quarter.