Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

3 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

DTC Sports will televise the game LIVE this Friday night from Robinson Stadium. Pregame show airs at 6:45 with kickoff at 7:00 p.m. You can watch the game, free of charge, online at www.dtc3.tv or on the DTC Communications Facebook page. 

Thank you

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah hope he stays healthy as well. Our Greenback game was the equivalent of your game vs Whitwell last year. Big games he gets utilized alot. Our first game just turned into alot of yards from him from plays being busted from the line. Anyhow sorry to hijack your thread somewhat. Hope all teams stay healthy and I hope it's a barn burner for you all.

Nah You're fine I notice we hijack a lot of different threads. I hope it's a Blowout and running click by halftime but that's just wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Nah You're fine I notice we hijack a lot of different threads. I hope it's a Blowout and running click by halftime but that's just wishful thinking.

Very well may be man, ya never know. If it is someone not gonna have the season they had hoped for lol.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Very well may be man, ya never know. If it is someone not gonna have the season they had hoped for lol.

Exactly like I said before we aren't where we need to be yet but it's better to not your peak come playoffs instead of in 3rd week of the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

Exactly like I said before we aren't where we need to be yet but it's better to not your peak come playoffs instead of in 3rd week of the season.

Were not either, only 2 teams that seemed to have started off great as far as the contenders of last year are Peabody, and Tyner.

13 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Were not either, only 2 teams that seemed to have started off great as far as the contenders of last year are Peabody, and Tyner.

Yea Tyner I put them below Watertown. The type of football that is physical Tyner doesn't like it that physical.

3 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

how many move-in’s was watertown able to accommodate this year?

is there a cap or does it just depend on how well the city budgets for new hirings?

i’d imagine that parents of last years sr’s usually vacate a lot of those jobs after the season.

i’m sure the city attorney has a pretty standard, boiler plate, contract for those unforeseen ‘one and done’ employment situations.

Yawn....  

Edited by H2Oman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, takeittothebank23 said:

I would love to see a purple tiger victory. But it’s gonna be tough. Our o line has gotten worse since last year and last year we had trouble creating holes against tc. The o line will decide this game once again. But To continue on from previous posts I saw I do not believe rankins is the key for tc. Don’t get me wrong he is what he is...a tank. But #7 and #2 will be hard to stop as well. I also dont see tcs qb being the fastest guy on the field. We have a lot of inexperienced guys with tremendous talent. I think Hackett will have the defense ready, the offense has to come to play. If they do, it will be a close game, if not I’m calling a 3 td Trashdale victory.  

The DC usually has the D ready but he has some young kids he is working with.   This guy seems to be why Wtown has been been better the last few seasons. Before him the D was weak.  Wtown O and D line is not as strong as last season from what footage and play I have seen.  OC still hasn’t figured out how to use some skill he has.  Still seems to be trying same same limited routine.  Could prove costly both this season and next. Several good matchups across 2A this Friday.  May be some surprises.  

4 hours ago, kingjacket said:

35 14 tc. lets see everybody predictions 

Don’t see anyone scoring 35 unless it’s late 4th quarter give me touchdowns.

However, it wouldn’t surprise me if TC beat’s us by 21, but it would be more in the area of 21-0. 

We have got the weapons on offense, but we haven’t been able to get it going, so it wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t score.

The defense though has been pretty good and  again I don’t think TC is faster than H2O. The only way to score 35 would be several big plays where your guys just outrun our guys. ( don’t see it happening) 

I could see you guys having  several long sustained drives, but I don’t think there is enough of those drives to score more than 21 points.

My prediction would be TC 21-7 if our line doesn’t show up or H2O 16 - TC 14 if it all comes together for our guys and we get a few breaks...

H2O man may be close on prediction..... I might have said 28-14 TC.    Wtown has a couple of really good backs and receivers who have less than 10 touches between them.  Not sure what that is all about, but they have to figure that out.  D will play well I think but it will be a matter of field position and how well we can hold off long sustained drives all night.