Marion vs Polk

Football54

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Coach Mathis teaches our kids more than just beating on each other all the time. He teaches our kids honor, respect, integrity, and how to be good men. I am excited for this game. This is the most important game we have played so far. This is a region game and we are going to get payback from last year against Polk. We are going to get this game behind us and get ready for Pitchburg next week. Coach Mathis and the coaches are working on some new plays on defense for this game. I believe our kids will show up and show out again. We will all be really proud of them this week. It's another great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Do you have a pinup poster of this bearded Mathis Man above you bunk bed?

5 minutes ago, team69 said:

Do you have a pinup poster of this bearded Mathis Man above you bunk bed?

This is what I mean about teaching our kids respect and integrity. Coach Mathis would never have posters of himself. He is a good man that is not conceited enough to do something like this. If you played football before I wish you would have got to play for Coach Mathis. He is a good man that could have taught you some very good traits. The ones they teach at Pitchburg are different from ours.  Anyway I am excited about our game tomorrow. We are going to play well together and have our best game of the season. I guarantee we will play the best we have played this season. We are getting better and better. It's a great day to be a warrior!

28 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

This is what I mean about teaching our kids respect and integrity. Coach Mathis would never have posters of himself. He is a good man that is not conceited enough to do something like this. If you played football before I wish you would have got to play for Coach Mathis. He is a good man that could have taught you some very good traits. The ones they teach at Pitchburg are different from ours.  Anyway I am excited about our game tomorrow. We are going to play well together and have our best game of the season. I guarantee we will play the best we have played this season. We are getting better and better. It's a great day to be a warrior!

peter-griffin-bird-in-beard-1.png

I am so excited for the home opener tonight. Our team will hit our field wide open tonight. I know Coach Mathis will continue to be a model coach for our boys this week. He preaches to play with integrity and that is exactly what we will do again tonight. We will not try to cheat or play dirty like other teams do. We are going to hit them hard all night long but at the end of the game we will shake their hand and wish them well. It is our time to protect our home turf. This team will be relentless tonight and make us all proud again. This is the first game of our new season. We have finally got the kinks worked out. Coach Mathis has been working on some new plays for defense tonight. They will be on point in this game. I feel like our kids will show up and show out tonight. If you are a FAKE fan just do yourself a favor and stay home. We got this with our without you. If you come be loud and proud tonight. These kids will respond. As always it's a great day to be a Warrior! Go Warriors!

45 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

I am so excited for the home opener tonight. Our team will hit our field wide open tonight. I know Coach Mathis will continue to be a model coach for our boys this week. He preaches to play with integrity and that is exactly what we will do again tonight. We will not try to cheat or play dirty like other teams do. We are going to hit them hard all night long but at the end of the game we will shake their hand and wish them well. It is our time to protect our home turf. This team will be relentless tonight and make us all proud again. This is the first game of our new season. We have finally got the kinks worked out. Coach Mathis has been working on some new plays for defense tonight. They will be on point in this game. I feel like our kids will show up and show out tonight. If you are a FAKE fan just do yourself a favor and stay home. We got this with our without you. If you come be loud and proud tonight. These kids will respond. As always it's a great day to be a Warrior! Go Warriors!

I'm sorry, I have to poke the bear - is "MarionMadness" actually Mathis trying to save his job? :)

I'll be at the game tonight, cheering the Warriors on and hoping for a win.  Guess what?  I'll be there next week doing the same thing, and the next, and the next...  Its what a fan does.  

With what I've heard about Polk and what I've seen in MC, my prediction is MC 26-20.

10 minutes ago, ElGuerreroMorado said:

I'm sorry, I have to poke the bear - is "MarionMadness" actually Mathis trying to save his job? :)

I'll be at the game tonight, cheering the Warriors on and hoping for a win.  Guess what?  I'll be there next week doing the same thing, and the next, and the next...  Its what a fan does.  

With what I've heard about Polk and what I've seen in MC, my prediction is MC 26-20.

No, he has been around long before Ross Ricky etc.  Back when MacK was coach Maryjane Madness used to say "Fear the Veer, Fear the Speed etc. 

12 minutes ago, ElGuerreroMorado said:

No I am not Coach Mathis. Coach Mathis is a great man and coach. He does not have to try and save his job. We will beat them much worse than 6 points tonight. Just wait and watch the integrity and class our kids play with. We are going to blow the brakes off of Polk County tonight. They will bring it all night long. You will see that I am right. Coach Mathis new defensive plays will be on display tonight. The kids had a great week of practice. This game will not be close at all. The sky is the limit with this bunch of kids. We will have alot of yards running tonight. He has got some plays that will result in long touchdown runs. Wait and see if I am right. I know you are a true fan. You are not a FAKE fan like some of these people. WE ARE MARION COUNTY! Go Warriors!

On 9/5/2019 at 1:15 PM, MarionMadness said:

Do they still teach graffiti art up there?