AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not arguing anything at all.  How do you know who Willis was referring to when he said 6?  Could be he included him.  I have no idea.  I really don't care.

ST, Old Pirate says them GB fellers was mighty skeerd. That Ryan man even was quoted in one article, “What are we going to do?” The mess theys spewing expecting fellers to believe is, The successful starting QB from Maryville wanted to transfer to GB (where obviously there is a studding problem) is a better opportunity when the coach didn’t even know what they were going to do!  LOPAO 

5 minutes ago, rlh said:

Cut old Auburn Tygger Pirate some slack.  He has been hit in the head with a cast iron skillet over and over again repeatedly multiple times. 

Dad Burnit RLH, Thursday mean game day fer OP with the skillet slinger’s weekly visit to the TNTBSUS. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

33 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate still ain’t got answers to, who was going to be QB before orchestration? Does the Now 3rd string (GB) player now have another starting position after the orchestration?

Old pirate figure you aint going to get a straight answer from these goat breeders.  That Ryan man didnt even put a passer in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figure you aint going to get a straight answer from these goat breeders.  That Ryan man didnt even put a passer in my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

That Ryan man was real skeerd. He was quoted, “What are we going to do”  1 thing fer sure he was looking to skidaddle, don’t believe them GB fellers yapping about a honey hole neither. That assumed honey hole is only as good as the orchestration, cause them fellers studding is bout as bad as them jailhouse kinfolkes!  That Gbnation feller went and done yapped about having a young QB. That was a HEEP of mess cause that Ryan man didn’t even knowds him. Figure coacht fellers knowds theys a HEEP of mess coming from them fellers yappers.  Yep, recon. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Edit

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate still ain’t got answers to, who was going to be QB before orchestration? Does the Now 3rd string (GB) player now have another starting position after the orchestration?

Ask ambassador, he knows EVERYTHING and we all know how close you 2 are. 

10 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

Here’s the deal. If you’re down, take your lumps. Don’t run around and find players and act like a Private. Do things on the up and up and you don’t have to get your story straight. Believe me, the whole state is watching....

Thata  Boy, Old Pirate says GB fellers must be real stupid to think the mess they spew is believable. The word respect has been tossed out. Figure ain’t any respect backing the orchestration! If any do, then that is a personal problem

Edited by OLD PIRATE