AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with you,that is why i will address the 3 or 4 only.I used to give way to most South Pitt posters out of the respect i have had for you all,your fans and your tradition.This stuff that is going on calling two very good honest people liars and cheaters is going over board.The Willis kids parents are as fine as you will ever meet.I wish you all a great season and for your team to get healthy.

And i promise the ones calling us folks gutless as you said.I am easy to find and i would more than welcome them to come have a visit.I will play along but that crosses lines in my opinion.These folks hide behind multiple screen names and call people out and they are the gutless cowards.In My Opinion 

Get out of here with your mess.  The gbkees self admitted earlier in the summer and multiple news paper has written articles and the Willis boy even proclaimed to having transfers from "six different schools"in one of them.    You cant even tell me who the third string passer is.  You think im stupid but im not.

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Get out of here with your mess.  The gbkees self admitted earlier in the summer and multiple news paper has written articles and the Willis boy even proclaimed to having transfers from "six different schools"in one of them.    You cant even tell me who the third string passer is.  You think im stupid but im not.

Wow Roy, you cant just let it go can you lol.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree with you,that is why i will address the 3 or 4 only.I used to give way to most South Pitt posters out of the respect i have had for you all,your fans and your tradition.This stuff that is going on calling two very good honest people liars and cheaters is going over board.The Willis kids parents are as fine as you will ever meet.I wish you all a great season and for your team to get healthy.

And i promise the ones calling us folks gutless as you said.I am easy to find and i would more than welcome them to come have a visit.I will play along but that crosses lines in my opinion.These folks hide behind multiple screen names and call people out and they are the gutless cowards.In My Opinion 

Good post. You and Gbnation seen to be class acts.  

39 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yall are still a very dangerous team.  I've seen it firsthand and there's no one that can downplay the significance of what your team brings to the table.

We are a working progress. Coach Ryan and crew are working hard to get them on the right track and I liked the fight the boys had Friday night after the first quarter and a half. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man what kind of mess is this? You cant make this website go away.  I will let you create the Whitwell website.  You think im joking but im not. 

There's already a Whiwuhl website.  Have you been spending too much time in that Redeye place?