AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ray can you not read?These folks dont want to hear mumbling.You must be real stupid.I aint joking either.

O&b man what kind of mess is this? Just answer the durn question old pirate asked yesterday.  We just wanting to no who the third string passer is and is he still on that Ryan mans team? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

O&b man what kind of mess is this? Just answer the durn question old pirate asked yesterday.  We just wanting to no who the third string passer is and is he still on that Ryan mans team? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Ray,your still asking the same questions for 6 weeks.I aint joking either.LOL.Are you in that cave with Uncle pierat and his cousin Ned and your goat?

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What is in your Murph book?  Didn't you pick up a program at the Loudon game? 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Bless their heart.

You fellers ain’t got the guts to answer a simple question. Provide that 3rd stringer’s name. They’s South Knoxville reporters wanting an interview per cousin Ned fer them papers up yonder.  Figure theys wanting to enterview a skillet slinger or two too. Gbnation says theys one, that Ryan man don’t knowds one, seems theys a HEEP of confusion. Figure that happens in orchestrations. Sorry, OP knowds you fellers must be a powerful busy, cause the 2 brought in will leave the same dilemma come spring  of, “ What are we going to Do....”  BTW, OP says fer you butt hurt, figure them Vol coaches a wondering the same thing. LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Edit

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You fellers ain’t got the guts to answer a simple question. Provide that 3rd stringer’s name. They’s South Knoxville reporters wanting an interview per cousin Ned fer them papers up yonder.  Figure theys wanting to enterview a skillet slinger or two too. Gbnation says theys one, that Ryan man knowds one, seems theys a HEEP of confusion. Figure that happens in orchestrations. Sorry, OP knowds you fellers must be a powerful busy, cause the 2 brought in will leave the same dilemma come spring  of, “ What are we going to Do....” LOPAO 

Now YOU know WE know what to do.LMBO.

Now since you like orchestras so much go take care of uncle Neds organ.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You fellers ain’t got the guts to answer a simple question. Provide that 3rd stringer’s name. They’s South Knoxville reporters wanting an interview per cousin Ned fer them papers up yonder.  Figure theys wanting to enterview a skillet slinger or two too. Gbnation says theys one, that Ryan man knowds one, seems theys a HEEP of confusion. Figure that happens in orchestrations. Sorry, OP knowds you fellers must be a powerful busy, cause the 2 brought in will leave the same dilemma come spring  of, “ What are we going to Do....”  BTW, OP says fer you butt hurt, figure them Vol coaches a wondering the same thing. LOPAO 

Old pirate figure come basketball season is when the skillet slinger stays the orchestrating process.  Thats when she sent Jr to local schools in south Knoxville to visit friends.  Lets see, they going to need a few hole nockers, a passer, a runner, and a few pass catchers next year.  Theys gonna be a lot of orchestrating going on this off season.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, BustedCoverage said:

I would agree in part however, the transfer nonsense has gotten mold and mildew on it. Why would you stop a thread that got out of hand when the subject itself has gone on for months? I mean it's obviously ok to talk nonsense for months and act idiotic about transfers that no one cares about except the team that "might" have to play them. Let me put it another way. So far Loudon, and Meigs didnt moan about them getting transfers. They seemingly buckled up, lined up, and played this wonderful game of football and overcome whatever diversity fell their way when it came to Greenback. Why cant South Pitt do the same or are we to promote ignorance on these boards and then shut someone down as soon as they reply?

RoyPirBassador. It's obvious someone has been at the reservoir and spiked your cities water with Either Estrogen or Testerone blocker. If you want to fix what's wrong with that goat of yours start buying water from another city. The poor thing may even act that way because of its surroundings. I mean if men and women both are sitting to pee it may not know better. Sometime you got to put a goat with a real goat so it might know how to act. Maybe the men of your community have the same problem. Been around dainty other men so long it's the normal. 

So you take what a few people say on a message board and then include the whole town,,,,,that sounds like you need to practice what your preaching.  We welcome you anytime to test the manhood down here. People real easy to find.

Edited by team69
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Now YOU know WE know what to do.LMBO.

Now since you like orchestras so much go take care of uncle Neds organ.

Figure the whole state knowds! It ain’t proper studding fer sure. Sorry, Old Pirate a tad fer gitful, Dad Burnit, OP goin go chase down that durn breeding bull and hopeful that prayer line works & he ain’t caught what you GB feller got! LOPWOAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Edit

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figure come basketball season is when the skillet slinger stays the orchestrating process.  Thats when she sent Jr to local schools in south Knoxville to visit friends.  Lets see, they going to need a few hole nockers, a passer, a runner, and a few pass catchers next year.  Theys gonna be a lot of orchestrating going on this off season.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Theys goin to be another conductor, cause that skillet slinger be gone like that poot in a tornado come spring.