AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Figure your skillet slinger been catching up on gossip fer you to make sitch a post. Course the ole jock ain’t purple

Your like the little baby that the mommy looks at and says your the cutest thing.Then someone else looks at it and their left eye starts twitching and you think dear Lord that thing is really messed up but you bite your tongue and say "Well bless his little heart" yep i reckon so.Bless your heart OP,Bless your heart.

37 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Normally dont post on ignorant flames so to speak,  but its come to my attention some of the South Pitt. CryBabyTards are really stuck on Greenback transfers.  The fear alone of what it may represent of it knocking them out of their apparent self proclaimed winning of the 2019 Gold Ball. That said after reading a couple months of Estrogen drip from your threads it's not only apparent but rather obvious the reason you dont get transfers like other schools is because alot of the kids we actually talk about and watch actually read these forums. That said if I was from South Pitt I would obviously be in danger of having to sit down to pee for the rest of my life after transferring there. I mean I'm not sure Bruce Jenner didnt attend your school now considering what I've seen out of the faithful of your beloved school and your CoachT posters. Take a pill sit down and enjoy some football. One day you just might find that theres fun to be had if you just look for it. Or you can continue making my case for me. Most of which all of CoachT already knows that you all from South Pitt are a bunch if sad little guys trying to call back glory days and are seemingly all one idiot rolled into about 3 accounts from my obvservation. It's either that or Roy, Bass, and Pirate all camp on their phone and await the others call to arms on crying about transfers. Whichever it may be go buy some depends you're obviously having a heavy day, week, months.

The last thing I leave you gentlemen is this, does being a fan, or once being a player for South Pittsburg High School turn you into a raging female in your later years? Stay tuned we about to find out.

Awww sookie sookie now!:popcorneater:

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Your like the little baby that the mommy looks at and says your the cutest thing.Then someone else looks at it and their left eye starts twitching and you think dear Lord that thing is really messed up but you bite your tongue and say "Well bless his little heart" yep i reckon so.Bless your heart OP,Bless your heart.

Needs a HEEP more work. Go orchestrate fer next year

On 9/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Southtowner said:

Children of CoachT Nation belonging to the 1A Tribe Behold Thy Poll.

Class 1A

Record  Pts   Prv

1. South Pittsburg (7)       2-0         150   1

2. Huntingdon (8)             2-0         148   2

3. Lake County (1)           2-0         132   3

4. Freedom Prep              2-0         89    10

5. Mt. Pleasant                 1-0         85     6

T-6. Greenback                0-2         39     5

T-6 Moore County            2-0         39     NR

8. Cornersville                  0-2         29     4

9. Greenfield                    2-0         28     NR

10. Coalfield                     1-1         27     7

Others receiving 12 or more points: Clay County 19. Fayetteville 19.

On 9/2/2019 at 4:18 PM, Southtowner said:

SouthTown Top 10

1. Lake County
  2. Huntingdon
  3. South Pittsburg
  4. Greenback
  5. Mt Pleasant
  6. Freedom Prep
  7. Fayetteville
  8. Oliver Springs
  9. Moore County
  10. Greenfield